• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheCuriousityDude

TheCuriousityDude

Childhood favorite character.
Oct 6, 2018
So far, I've tried suicide a couple of different ways: jumping off a third story apartment building, hanging myself with a belt, tying a bag around my head, drowning myself in the bath tub, and cutting my neck with a knife. But during all of these ways, I gave up. I couldn't bring myself to actually jump, I couldn't stand the pain of the belt around my neck, I'd rip off the plastic bag, I'd rise up again in the bath tub, and I'd stop as soon as the knife touched my skin. Another technique I've been thinking up of is a hair dryer and bath tub, but I'm afraid that'll not actually kill me and just ruin the hair dryer.

As for why I wanna die, I've been suffering from major depressive disorder my whole life, and literally nothing makes me happy. And I've figured living just isn't worth it.

Since I live with my parents and don't have a job or access to proper weapons suicide is difficult, but I'm wondering if there is a way.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pisceslilith, WinterFaust, AnnonyBox and 2 others
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
So far, I've tried suicide a couple of different ways: jumping off a third story apartment building, hanging myself with a belt, tying a bag around my head, drowning myself in the bath tub, and cutting my neck with a knife. But during all of these ways, I gave up. I couldn't bring myself to actually jump, I couldn't stand the pain of the belt around my neck, I'd rip off the plastic bag, I'd rise up again in the bath tub, and I'd stop as soon as the knife touched my skin.
Has it occurred to you that maybe you stop bcuz you really don't want to die? That you're not capable?

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
So far, I've tried suicide a couple of different ways: jumping off a third story apartment building, hanging myself with a belt, tying a bag around my head, drowning myself in the bath tub, and cutting my neck with a knife. But during all of these ways, I gave up. I couldn't bring myself to actually jump, I couldn't stand the pain of the belt around my neck, I'd rip off the plastic bag, I'd rise up again in the bath tub, and I'd stop as soon as the knife touched my skin. Another technique I've been thinking up of is a hair dryer and bath tub, but I'm afraid that'll not actually kill me and just ruin the hair dryer.

As for why I wanna die, I've been suffering from major depressive disorder my whole life, and literally nothing makes me happy. And I've figured living just isn't worth it.

Since I live with my parents and don't have a job or access to proper weapons suicide is difficult, but I'm wondering if there is a way.
Your whole life started when I left school. Things have certainly taken a nosedive. Maybe there's nothing wrong with you, maybe it's the world. You won't know if you don't get out of there and give it a chance. I'd love to be your age again. Instead of moving out I moved in with my dad and that was a death sentence.

Reactions: Lostandfound7, Brink, AcornUnderground and 1 other person
M

moonandstars

Apr 30, 2020
Your whole life started when I left school. Things have certainly taken a nosedive. Maybe there's nothing wrong with you, maybe it's the world. You won't know if you don't get out of there and give it a chance. I'd love to be your age again. Instead of moving out I moved in with my dad and that was a death sentence.
i have an i can't deal with the past no more i really can't sorry to sound like i'm an attention seeker

• Hugs
Reactions: Mr2005
Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
I wouldn't recommend using the hair dryer unless you have no other options, electrocution can be extremely painful and leave you with severe burns everywhere if it fails.
Even though you tried it already, hanging's a go-to method on here, it's almost painless if you position it right, and prepare everything correctly.
But there's a lot of new opportunities out there for people our age. This is hypocritical of me, but you might want to try out getting a part-time job or university before you go.

Reactions: AcornUnderground, Kamiotesoro and moonandstars
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I'm sorry you're in such pain. I don't think there are truly painless methods in most cases, with the exception of Nembutal or fent. You sound desperate to ctb, so I advise you to take some time to think about things thoroughly before taking any action. I wish you the best :heart:

Reactions: akrasia
akrasia

akrasia

-hugs-
Feb 11, 2020
There are many methods under resources. Remember to plan carefully and take some time to think things through. Maybe a part of you want to give life another try. It doesn't have to end like this.

nigelhernandez

nigelhernandez

Experienced
Apr 14, 2020
Sorry but the hair dryer method will NOT work. The reason for that is because all modern houses are designed to trip the circuit breaker when an electric device comes in contact with water to prevent electrocution or fire. If you want to die through electrocution you can try the HV capacitor in a microwave. It's at the bottom left of all microwaves.
microwaverepair1.jpg

It contains 2300 volts and if touched, should cause fibrillation in your heart

Last edited:
L

lonelygirl66

Lonely
Mar 13, 2020
I think it's the Amps that kill you and not the voltage.

Houses are 240 volts Ac with around 10 Amps unlike Dc which is from 12 volts and can be around 100 Amps.