• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

DaBair

Apr 17, 2024
For those who don't know, TI stands for Targeted Individual. There are a few senses of the word, and the main synopsis focuses mostly on one, but all share a single identity. A targeted individual is anyone who has come to an understanding that those around them have an anomalous inclination to reduce their existence, be it by authorities, society, natural forces, everyone, etc. and be it for no apparent reason or due to the targeters having an excuse they spun up, whether it's something in the targeted individual's control or not. This identity would otherwise seem redundant and loosely applied in my case, but it helps put some salience in my mind about what I've experience since I was a child, almost as if there is a dark demonic voice that tells other people in this universe to treat me like an RH positive womb treats an RH negative baby. Even the wannabe therapists among the world could be said to have targeted me, years could go by and fate still finds a way to push it. I'm not without support and am grateful, even joining the helm in some ways, but it always shrivels to dust, either through conquest by others or through conversion. It feels like a paradox to ask, since if the world hates you, by virtue of that, by proxy you'd think a regular way of thinking might suggest it means nobody can relate, but I want to think I'm hopeful, at least enough to wonder if this is truly an identity filled by genuine people with the ambiguous ability to form some kind of solidarity. Perhaps it's by the grace of God that only society targets me and not authorities, and that my attempts to die by authorities, such as badmouthing a dictator somewhere or wanting to enter Area 51 with full anticipation of being caught, have failed, or perhaps Murphy's Law just knows when to spite me with mercy, but I would like to live normally if I'm ever going to live at all, with or without likeminded people to help.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: idk3 and timetodie24
T

timetodie24

Arcanist
Apr 14, 2023
Hey. I've recently realised I may be one. I am victim of mind control. They have taken over my life and made me change my life for the worse due to controlling my thoughts.
I have been under surveillance by people and helicopters. Even before the mind control I was never accepted by society as people just look at me and they see that I'm a glitch in the system and shouldn't be alive.

• Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
TheLastGreySky

TheLastGreySky

Experienced
Nov 24, 2023
This is a hard subject for me because I'm not being targeted by aliens or mind control.

My ex-wife has actually been stalking me with her group of friends with the intention to me losing custody of my kids or to cause me to CTB, and it's only really recently stopped.

So, I want to say that sometimes people are actually targeted to a very absurd degree through group stalking.

But you know then I read the comment about aliens and now I already regret posting this.
😂

I do think that for what it's worth a lot of people pick up on pheromones and will instigate with you over subconscious impulses.

• Hugs
Reactions: timetodie24
Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Experienced
Feb 25, 2024
Hey. I've recently realised I may be one. I am victim of mind control. They have taken over my life and made me change my life for the worse due to controlling my thoughts.
I have been under surveillance by people and helicopters. Even before the mind control I was never accepted by society as people just look at me and they see that I'm a glitch in the system and shouldn't be alive.
Do you know that it is considered a symptom of schizophrenia? Have you ever been to a psychiatrist?

Reactions: Pancake1230, Saturn_, EvisceratedJester and 1 other person
T

timetodie24

Arcanist
Apr 14, 2023
Do you know that it is considered a symptom of schizophrenia? Have you ever been to a psychiatrist?
I've been to many psychs . Not about this but I can't and have no reason to as it's real and professionals could be in on it . If you were a TI you'd understand you can't trust anyone with authority or power.

Last edited:
Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Experienced
Feb 25, 2024
I've been to many psychs . Not about this but I can't and have no reason to as it's real and professionals could be in on it . If you were a TI you'd understand you can't trust anyone with authority or power.
If would you say it to a psych, he would think about this:
The Kandinsky–Clérambault syndrome or syndrome of the psychic automatism is a psychopathological syndrome, considered to be a typical feature of paranoid schizophrenia and is characterized by pseudohallucinations, delusions of control, telepathy, thought broadcasting and thought insertion by an external force. The syndrome also characterized by delusion of being controlled by a source outside himself. The Kandinsky-Clérambault syndrome is not well known and it is used mainly by Russian, French and German psychiatrists.

And would prescribe you antipsychotic meds.

Last edited:
T

timetodie24

Arcanist
Apr 14, 2023
If would you say it to a psych, he would think about this:
The Kandinsky–Clérambault syndrome or syndrome of the psychic automatism is a psychopathological syndrome, considered to be a typical feature of paranoid schizophrenia and is characterized by pseudohallucinations, delusions of control, telepathy, thought broadcasting and thought insertion by an external force. The syndrome also characterized by delusion of being controlled by a source outside himself. The Kandinsky-Clérambault syndrome is not well known and it is used mainly by Russian, French and German psychiatrists.

And would prescribe you antipsychotic meds.
It's common for TI's to be misdiagnosed with psychosis or psychotic disorders such as schizophrenia . But it is a real worldwide phenomenon with evidence that can't be explained by psychiatrists. Yes without knowing full context it may seem like psychosis because it seems so unbelievable to those who haven't experienced it. Delusions are unshakeable beliefs despite evidence against them , TI's have evidence for their 'beliefs'

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
It's common for TI's to be misdiagnosed with psychosis or psychotic disorders such as schizophrenia . But it is a real worldwide phenomenon with evidence that can't be explained by psychiatrists. Yes without knowing full context it may seem like psychosis because it seems so unbelievable to those who haven't experienced it.
Okay, but why would anyone want to target you in particular? Why you of all people, including those who have more status or who have more knowledge on important confidential information than you?

Reactions: Saturn_ and timetodie24
T

timetodie24

Arcanist
Apr 14, 2023
Okay, but why would anyone want to target you in particular? Why you of all people, including those who have more status or who have more knowledge on important confidential information than you?
I think for me it's because there was a glitch, I am an error and not supposed to be alive so they're just trying to correct the error and they will kill people in my place to restore order unless they can drive me to ctb first.

Often people are targeted for no reason though so Idk about OP or others

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
I think for me it's because there was a glitch, I am an error and not supposed to be alive so they're just trying to correct the error and they will kill people in my place to restore order unless they can drive me to ctb first.
What evidence is there for you being a glitch? What exactly defines a "glitch"?

T

timetodie24

Arcanist
Apr 14, 2023
What evidence is there for you being a glitch? What exactly defines a "glitch"?
Many things are wrong with me. I am a waste of space, everyone sees it. People are scared of me because I am hideous inside and out. I am incapable of functioning normally or in any meaningful way. I lived past the date I was supposed to die. I just knew when I did, I don't know how and can physically feel I am not meant to be here.

Also sorry OP feel like i've derailed your thread with answering questions. There will always be those who doubt us. It's unlikely anyone who isn't a TI will believe us. I hope others who can relate find this thread soon too. We're not alone as others have posted about it before here .

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: EvisceratedJester
tfnb

tfnb

May 29, 2023
You'll never convince a schizophrenic that they're sick, schizophrenia is a disorder that changes not only what you think but how you think, so a regular person with, say, Bipolar II experiencing psychosis may realize that he's being crazy, a schizophrenic experiencing psychosis believes that how he's thinking is rational

Reactions: cowboypants, Placo and Alex Fermentopathy
T

timetodie24

Arcanist
Apr 14, 2023
You'll never convince a schizophrenic that they're sick, schizophrenia is a disorder that changes not only what you think but how you think, so a regular person with, say, Bipolar II experiencing psychosis may realize that he's being crazy, a schizophrenic experiencing psychosis believes that how he's thinking is rational
This thread is about targeted individuals not schizophrenia so isn't relevant. It is very different.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Many things are wrong with me. I am a waste of space, everyone sees it. People are scared of me because I am hideous inside and out. I am incapable of functioning normally or in any meaningful way. I lived past the date I was supposed to die. I just knew when I did, I don't know how and can physically feel I am not meant to be here.

Also sorry OP feel like i've derailed your thread with answering questions. There will always be those who doubt us. I hope others who can relate find this thread soon too. We're not alone as others have posted about it before here .
I'm sorry you feel that way about yourself, but the thing is, you aren't alone in feeling that way. A lot of people feel that way. To be honest, I don't think gang stalking is a really a thing, especially with the evidence for it being very poor and a small study that compared gang stalking victims and regular stalking victims has revealed some major differences between the two groups. I guess what I'm saying is that while I obviously cannot say for sure whether or not whether what is happening to you is real or not, I would recommend seeing a professional and getting evaluated and (if turns out you need it) treated for psychosis first just in case. At the very least it may help you better confirm whether or not what is happening to you is real or just a product of your brain.

ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024
OP and @timetodie24 , I believe you. I do think that there are different types of gangstalking. I believe that the universe or some kind of deity or being is using my pathetic life for entertainment, like I'm part of some cringe comedy about a fat loser. I don't think I'm being targeted by professionals or government agencies but I do think this deity is doing certain things to keep me alive and keep the show going.

For example, I was about to CTB today. I had the noose ready. I had my last meal (which was also the best takeaway I've ever had in my life which is another thing I feel is targeted) and I was about to send off my suicide emails to friends and family. But then a very kind fellow on the forums granted me access to a source for a painless CTB method so now I have to postpone everything (NB: I'm not saying the forum user is in on it at all. I'm just saying the timing is caused by this deity).

This feels targeted, it's too coincidental. So I sympathize a lot with OP and timetodie24. Please don't be gaslit into thinking you're schizophrenic or have a mental disorder. Meds will turn you into a zombie. I chucked out my antipsychs and I'm feeling a lot more clear and I don't need alcohol to make this decision either. Good luck and I hope you will both stay safe.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and timetodie24
T

timetodie24

Arcanist
Apr 14, 2023
OP and @timetodie24 , I believe you. I do think that there are different types of gangstalking. I believe that the universe or some kind of deity or being is using my pathetic life for entertainment, like I'm part of some cringe comedy about a fat loser. I don't think I'm being targeted by professionals or government agencies but I do think this deity is doing certain things to keep me alive and keep the show going.
Thank you for believing me as it gets quite lonely. I am so sorry that your life is being toyed with by some deity/being. It is so awful not having control and your suffering being a game to others. I really hope you find peace and freedom in some way soon .

Dw I won't be tricked into believing I'm ill. Professionals have made my life worse already and not going to give them any power and won't let them control me with their poison.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: divinemistress36 and ImTelling
ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024
Thank you for believing me as it gets quite lonely. I am so sorry that your life is being toyed with by some deity/being. It is so awful not having control and your suffering being a game to others. I really hope you find peace and freedom in some way soon .

Dw I won't be tricked into believing I'm ill. Professionals have made my life worse already and not going to give them any power and won't let them control me with their poison.
You gotta fight! "Keep on punching, Joe!"

• Love
Reactions: timetodie24
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No, I'm not a TI. Sure, life does suck for me and it sucks immensely but I'm not getting targeted by anybody. I'm just an unfortunate victim of life. Life affects everybody in the same way it affects me... the only difference is that I react more extremely to life because I'm more sensitive due to my autism. Everybody suffers in life; it isn't just me who is suffering

• Hugs
Reactions: DaBair, divinemistress36 and timetodie24
D

DaBair

Apr 17, 2024
I cannot speak for those who target me, especially for the grand majority which does not specify why they do what they do, except to say that, if anything, it resembles a chain reaction. People were always superstitious about me, I remember noticing this as far back as when I was very little. In school, this culminated into a habit of singling me out, because there was a system in place that strongly encouraged snitching, which is also a style of raising children that my parents applied with the difference being me and my six older sisters were collectively the bosses of each other, and I held the most gravity when it came to all that, which deterred me from wanting to provide any effort into obeying a system I did not ask for in the first place. This led to every aspect about me and my identity being seen as untrustworthy, which, especially after survivor's guilt by proxy kicked in following tragedy to my BF who was himself incredibly popular, as well as the realization I'm asexual which I guess current society swallows terribly due to the fact that relationships are such a status symbol, only boiled over and collided with other aspects of my life, including the long distance aspects and of accusations of deviancy and corruption laid against my only two friends, who were also hated for their influence, sense of spite, their power to excommunicate people due to the way in which they themselves are unpopular, and the fact they are spelunkers who are partially responsible for the disrepair of local caves where we all used to live, with these caves being a pride and joy, all of these which, along with something that happens due to other people I'm associated with and even one of the places I grew up, means there is also a heavy effort by people to judge me based on association. This is how it all began anyways, I cannot speak for whether or not it was this that grew into an instinctive human inclination for people to hate me or if that's just something spontaneous that a lot of people do on their own, but anything I do is spun by someone somewhere to be a reason to hate me, whether it's a supposed misdeed I stand by, a misdeed I apologized for, something that's not even a misdeed, or some kind of "ethical" technicality, with what feels like a huge bias by strangers that I guess others have asked about only to be told it's a byproduct of human nature, which to me comes off like they're implying my very being is imprinted inside other humans in the same way humans have a natural inclination to hate snakes due to what one might say how deep I am in a hole of massively applied invalidation, even when it comes to accusations of serious stuff, like some people have posted memes of me and Bill Cosby together because that's one of the things I'm accused of if you get what I mean, and despite the accusation being challenged, that much is used to imply my demise is justified, among other things.
This may not be wrong, but who is to say there aren't as many people accused of schizophrenia who are completely right as there are people who are believed who do have it, if we are to say schizophrenia affects ethical perception?

For example, I was about to CTB today. I had the noose ready. I had my last meal (which was also the best takeaway I've ever had in my life which is another thing I feel is targeted) and I was about to send off my suicide emails to friends and family. But then a very kind fellow on the forums granted me access to a source for a painless CTB method so now I have to postpone everything (NB: I'm not saying the forum user is in on it at all. I'm just saying the timing is caused by this deity).

This feels targeted, it's too coincidental. So I sympathize a lot with OP and timetodie24. Please don't be gaslit into thinking you're schizophrenic or have a mental disorder. Meds will turn you into a zombie. I chucked out my antipsychs and I'm feeling a lot more clear and I don't need alcohol to make this decision either. Good luck and I hope you will both stay safe.
I for one am not targeted by any government or professionals, something I'm grateful for. In fact, scarcely do they not help me, but the people of the world as a whole is another story. Which in turn I'm sure could be argued as another reason I'm so hated, because authorities simp to me. But authorities, as good as they have been to me, are not the social creatures one could crave, they're a role given to people. I adopt the label of targeted individual on the basis that the motives for hating me have no unified clarification. It would be one thing if I was of a certain race, medical condition, etc. (and I am of a certain race, medical condition, etc. but that's aside from the point) and people pulled a Mos Eisley Cantina on me all the time based on that, but no consistent reason is ever actually given, it's like Anne Hathaway hate times 1000. That isn't to say, though, that I invalidate people who say they've been microchipped or face the wrath of aliens or government agents, as a history nut I've come to know stranger things have happened, what with how peoples' inclinations interfere with sensible government handling, especially depending on what corrupt country one might be in.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImTelling and timetodie24
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
No, I'm not a TI. Sure, life does suck for me and it sucks immensely but I'm not getting targeted by anybody. I'm just an unfortunate victim of life. Life affects everybody in the same way it affects me... the only difference is that I react more extremely to life because I'm more sensitive due to my autism. Everybody suffers in life; it isn't just me who is suffering
I feel this im so sensitive to everything that everyone else isnt. I freak out over the sound of freaking dishes

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: DaBair and ijustwishtodie