BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018
? seems to be a recurring theme.
had a dream last night about people killing themselves by touching poisonous jellyfish and then watching them sink to the bottom of sea.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, TheCrow and 8 others
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
I dream about ctb nearly every night. I have recurring dreams where I magically find or recieve N and then prepare to drink it... But instead of dying I wake up... and tonight I dreamt that I met up with all my friends from primary school and we all hanged ourselves together

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, TheCrow and 5 others
nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
I've had many dreams of dying - somewhere I attempted on purpose, others by accident.
There seems to be a reoccurring theme in my suicidal dreams that I attempt to go via hanging or via drowning (for some reason).

Maybe it's a sign to myself...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, TheCrow, Jodes and 1 other person
wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
I don't remember most of my dreams unless they are nightmares, but I soothe myself to sleep by imagining scenarios which end in my death, either by suicide or being murdered.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, TheCrow and 1 other person
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
I've often dreamt of dying but not via suicide.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Smilla and 1 other person
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Turning out to be a surprisingly creepy thread, such literal dreams of suucide....surprising and must be awful. I feel odd that I don't remember dreams about that, but I often have nightmares about someone close dying, or things trying to kill me.

Last edited:
Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, TheCrow and 1 other person
MexicanTravels

MexicanTravels

Pokémon Master
Sep 6, 2018
I've had three or four dreams lately of CTB. Now with my method in hand, I'm sure that number will rise. Another interesting question is, will I dream once I take my N and fall asleep?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jodes and therhydler
Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
My flesh is usually undead/immortal in my dreams, but, yes, murders and sucide are one of the main aspects when I have a role in the plot.

Reactions: sif, Jodes, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Hunter

Hunter

Experienced
Sep 14, 2018
I've had some strange dreams before. Sometimes I'm in the middle of an attempt and usually with a violent method that I would never actually use. Other times I'm just consciously aware that I'm probably going to kill myself soon. One time I dreamt that I was already dead.

Reactions: Jodes, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and BellaKAT
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
? seems to be a recurring theme.
had a dream last night about people killing themselves by touching poisonous jellyfish and then watching them sink to the bottom of sea.
Interesting! Was it pretty (colors)? Did they die quickly/instantly, or did it appear painful?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
I don't remember most of my dreams unless they are nightmares, but I soothe myself to sleep by imagining scenarios which end in my death, either by suicide or being murdered.
What kind of murder would you prefer? I want to die, but I am TERRIFIED of being murdered. I have a huge fear of serial killers, and I'm always afraid there's going to be one that hates suicidal people and will capture and torture me to death to show me that I should've valued life.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and wiIIow
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
I often have nightmares about someone close dying, or things trying to kill me.
I too often dream of something trying to kill me. I get away every time by realizing I can fly—but I have to like, swim up to the sky...and I sort of hover there.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Hunter
Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
I often dreamt of falling when I was young. I remember, most of the times I did it intentionally. I also had an awful dream when I hung myself after murdering a bunch of random people

Reactions: Skathon, Jodes, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person