• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

apollyonnn

apollyonnn

eepy
Jun 21, 2023
I'm new here and I've been lurking around here for the past day and just trying to find the best methods that work for me. I really want it to hurt as little as possible and do not have easy access to pills. I've found that partial hanging seems to be the best method for me but I feel like I'm not hearing everything about it. What makes it better than full hanging other than better availability? Also I'm having absolutely no luck actually finding my carotid artery, I've been looking around at posts but nothing has really guided me in the best direction. (btw I don't have an adam's apple) People told me to press down where I feel the strongest heartbeat, but all that does for me is black out my vision a little bit no matter how hard and long I press. Thanks for the help in advance.

Reactions: ronj
ronj

ronj

Jun 13, 2023
Yeah. Same here, no luck in finding the carotid artery. I'm thinking drinking vodka would lessen the pain?

Reactions: apollyonnn
apollyonnn

apollyonnn

eepy
Jun 21, 2023
Yeah. Same here, no luck in finding the carotid artery. I'm thinking drinking vodka would lessen the pain?
Yeah, probably. Do you think weed would have the same effect? I have much easier access to that than alcohol. I always wanted to do the alcohol + sleeping pills method but there's just too high of a failure rate ngl

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Partial appears easy and painless. While some do die, many survivors are on this site. Please research before you try anything. You should only need to try once.

Reactions: Mortadelo, ronj and apollyonnn
PreCambrianBliss

PreCambrianBliss

Touring the primordial aeon
Apr 26, 2023
Everyone will have different anatomy, but personally I find that positioning the rope as low as possible around my neck and pulling backwards works great. Imo the other main reason it's better than full suspension is because it's much less painful as it will not crush your trachea or dig into your neck as hard.