• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

who doesn't matter

Student
Jun 17, 2019
So, my life has been pretty shitty to begin with but I still tried to live it through. Then I lost my mother and I became passive suicidal, of sorts. Now, I am going to do everything to just end it all. Why? Because I am about to lose my job. It is a mass layoff and I am going to join the fray. The last bit of happiness I had is also taken from me. It feels like a game where you are destined to lose no matter what you do.....and there is only one way to end this loop...

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: landslide2, rozeske, Unknown21 and 4 others
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Yeah, I've been a victim of a mass layoff 2 months ago and even though I've been recommended to a new place and I already started working there, I lost a lot of money, I will make only 40% of what I gained in my previous job. Also, I miss it a lot, I was good at it. And the worst thing is that I learned that no matter how hard you try, you can still end up with nothing so it's not worth it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WiltingBogStar, rozeske, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
XdragonsoulX

XdragonsoulX

Vengeance Incarnate
Apr 13, 2022
I lost my favourite job (180 people did across my city) I've ever had in February and found out my fiancé had been cheating on me while I was away at work, now I have a new position with the company and they already are threatening to fire me.
every single day the rope gets closer and closer to my neck. I'm starting to have dreams about my partner finding out about me being suicidal again :/

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
N

Not a Cylon

Blah
Jun 27, 2024
I'm sorry about the loss of your mother. I recently experienced this and it's incredibly challenging. The layoff can't be helping things and it really sucks that you're dealing with that on top of grieving. What sort of severance package are you eligible for and have you looked into unemployment benefits? Take some time for yourself and clear your head.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and thebelljarrr
W

who doesn't matter

Student
Jun 17, 2019
I'm sorry about the loss of your mother. I recently experienced this and it's incredibly challenging. The layoff can't be helping things and it really sucks that you're dealing with that on top of grieving. What sort of severance package are you eligible for and have you looked into unemployment benefits? Take some time for yourself and clear your head.
They have given me 3-months notice period which is now around 2.5 months
I lost my favourite job (180 people did across my city) I've ever had in February and found out my fiancé had been cheating on me while I was away at work, now I have a new position with the company and they already are threatening to fire me.
every single day the rope gets closer and closer to my neck. I'm starting to have dreams about my partner finding out about me being suicidal again :/
That sucks, really.
Yeah, I've been a victim of a mass layoff 2 months ago and even though I've been recommended to a new place and I already started working there, I lost a lot of money, I will make only 40% of what I gained in my previous job. Also, I miss it a lot, I was good at it. And the worst thing is that I learned that no matter how hard you try, you can still end up with nothing so it's not worth it.
Yup, I am good at my job too. But as things are, I will be screwed if I don't find a new job quick....well, in 2.5 months.
I have applied to almost hundreds of postings. But no luck. I just get turned down and sometimes, they don't even show the courtesy of telling me that I didn't make it. They just ghost me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: dinosavr, XdragonsoulX and Praestat_Mori
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
I lost my job in a roundabout way. I was doing full-time work/full-time school in an effort to get on a better path. Literally, as soon as I got licensed for my new job, the deep state took a flamethrower to my life. Took all my money. Crushed my health. I'm unable to even work part-time any more. Deep state plans are pretty brutal when executed so well.

• Hugs
Reactions: jusbug, lacrimosa and Praestat_Mori
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Here, I'm unemployed for 7 months now.

• Hugs
BackToLobby

BackToLobby

You are more than that. You have always been more.
Apr 9, 2024
Sadly I will be unemployed in September because I'm very useless depressed

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and lynnschronicles
Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
Any lost their jobs?

I was the unexpected beneficiary of a very rare, very unexpected self-employment opportunity which I seized ~ 6ish years ago. I always knew it would come to an end, and was also quite cognizant of the fact that I never deserved to receive such a spontaneous, unsought blessing.

It allowed me to enjoy modest financial stability while being able to work full-time on the creative projects which are near and dear to me and truly my "life's work." I resolved to spend the time mostly in solitude, trying to make the most of every moment with the ever-present knowledge this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to "follow my dreams" could suddenly cease to be, at any time. I didn't know when, but I knew it would inevitably end at some point, and that it would absolutely devastating.

As expected, and due to factors beyond my individual control, this is exactly what came to pass. Nothing lasts forever, and the things that make us happiest are the hardest to lose. I'm immensely grateful for being able to have the experience, though, it means I got to spend the final years of my abbreviated life doing something worthwhile and fulfilling.... almost makes up for all the prior years of frustration and despair.

The pro-lifers' advice to me would be "go get a regular job now," and for some folks, this might be sound advice. However in my case, it was the time spent at those "regular jobs" that exacerbated my maladaptive mentality and drove me to self-medicate with illegal drugs. Why on Earth would anyone in their right mind voluntarily return to such conditions?

As such I am fully committed to ending this thing on as high note a possible.

• Hugs
W

who doesn't matter

Student
Jun 17, 2019
Sadly I will be unemployed in September because I'm very useless depressed
Coincidentally, I will also lose this job in September.
Any lost their jobs?

I was the unexpected beneficiary of a very rare, very unexpected self-employment opportunity which I seized ~ 6ish years ago. I always knew it would come to an end, and was also quite cognizant of the fact that I never deserved to receive such a spontaneous, unsought blessing.

It allowed me to enjoy modest financial stability while being able to work full-time on the creative projects which are near and dear to me and truly my "life's work." I resolved to spend the time mostly in solitude, trying to make the most of every moment with the ever-present knowledge this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to "follow my dreams" could suddenly cease to be, at any time. I didn't know when, but I knew it would inevitably end at some point, and that it would absolutely devastating.

As expected, and due to factors beyond my individual control, this is exactly what came to pass. Nothing lasts forever, and the things that make us happiest are the hardest to lose. I'm immensely grateful for being able to have the experience, though, it means I got to spend the final years of my abbreviated life doing something worthwhile and fulfilling.... almost makes up for all the prior years of frustration and despair.

The pro-lifers' advice to me would be "go get a regular job now," and for some folks, this might be sound advice. However in my case, it was the time spent at those "regular jobs" that exacerbated my maladaptive mentality and drove me to self-medicate with illegal drugs. Why on Earth would anyone in their right mind voluntarily return to such conditions?

As such I am fully committed to ending this thing on as high note a possible.
Kind of same for me. I have a fully remote job (which will cease to be in September) which allows me to work at my own convenience. A regular job would suck the blood out me and leave me a dry husk. But always remember, you aren't supposed to be happy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Not A Fan and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I can relate to this in some ways.

Reactions: Not A Fan
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I have applied to almost hundreds of postings. But no luck. I just get turned down and sometimes, they don't even show the courtesy of telling me that I didn't make it. They just ghost me.
The ghosting is the worst, it should be forbidden!