L

LunaNyx_

Existing. For some reason.
May 29, 2022
I've been thinking. And if I can't get the death I actually desire and I guess drowning is the best method.

Thing is. I don't know how to swim (that helps a bit ig I wouldn't be able to save myself) but that always leads to SI flaring up hard.

Can... Can you keep yourself from panicking from drowning? How should I carry this out?

Pls advice.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Can you keep yourself from panicking from drowning?
Most likely not unless you're unconscious like under anesthesia. You body will start fighting.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Drowning is considered one of the most painful ways to die due to the intense panic. It's said that once the panic subsides you're met with a feeling of euphoria before slipping to unconsciousness, but prior to that it is said the panic is unrivalled.

• Informative
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_
L

LunaNyx_

Existing. For some reason.
May 29, 2022
Drowning is considered one of the most painful ways to die due to the intense panic. It's said that once the panic subsides you're met with a feeling of euphoria before slipping to unconsciousness, but prior to that it is said the panic is unrivalled.
So I really can't help it? At least I can't swim... That makes it easier to go ig.