• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tearygirl

I hate being alone. So please don't leave me.
Dec 1, 2019
I want to write a suicide note before I ctb so that everyone can realise the reason of ctb and how much I suffered. But I have too many thoughts and it seems impossible to write them all. Is there some tips to organise a suicide note?

• Hugs
Reactions: Moonicide
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I think it's a very personal thing and depends on so many different factors.

I would just start jotting down your thoughts, and keep adding to it whenever you think of something.

Then later you can try to reduce it down or remove duplicate items, and organise it better, etc.

Reactions: justfloating and nw7
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I want to write a suicide note before I ctb so that everyone can realise the reason of ctb and how much I suffered. But I have too many thoughts and it seems impossible to write them all. Is there some tips to organise a suicide note?

I kind of view it as probably one of the most personal letters you'd ever write. One that it's organization and everything should be "you" in style. I say that as people kind of have their own styles of writing, so I would say it should just be whatever feels right to you.

But I would say, if possible, to maybe try writing them over time; edit them as needed; and try to see if they seem right. Just make sure you don't put them somewhere someone could find if applicable.

I say that as I could write a note in 2 words, 4 if I want to give more details, or 1-2 pages if I wanted to add fluff. But that's me. But it most likely wouldn't be that way for others.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Yes, it's really up to you on how much detail and format you want to go with. Some things that help for me is just start writing and it doesn't matter if the ideas don't make sense, you can sort it out when you come to refine your note. I personally start out with an outline of the things I want to mention and say, then go from there. Usually reasons, then some condolences or whatever you wish to say, and then a closing, meaning to tie loose ends or whatever you choose to give closure. Finally, it depends on who is reading your note (audience).

T

Tearygirl

I hate being alone. So please don't leave me.
Dec 1, 2019
Thanks for your replies. I want to try my best. Even it's hard to think something, I should write my final writing.