• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

Verklempt

Dec 30, 2019
do u guys know where to get metoclopramide without a prescription? i've been trying to look everywhere. i found a site that sell some but it's for cats and dogs. i also found another site that delivery it for free but need a prescription, i was thinking of faking a prescription if that's possible.

Reactions: Time
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
If you're in Europe you can go on a certain large auction site and look for Primperan.

Reactions: Verklempt and forever21
Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
The price has jumped therefore the demand is high , auction site has a seller !
im

im in US
So am I , delivered from Europe , got mine in ten days .

Reactions: voyager and Verklempt
goldenrods

goldenrods

your angel
Dec 27, 2019
going to the doctor & mentioning you've been vomiting & having severe migraines might get you meto.

Reactions: Verklempt and Mizzmini45
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
This was a real pickle for me (not in EU/US). Auction site had no Meto for me. I hope you managed to find it.

Google using <R> (Meto generic name): "Buy Generic R without a prescription". There were some useful result. But also lot of junk. I found that if I add "in UK" to the mentioned search query that helps (they send everywhere but adding that made search more effective). There are several online pharmacies that sell this, I recommend none in particular, but they always have those famous erectile dysfunction pills. They're pretty much all the same. Sounds fishy but works - I was so suspicious I ordered from several - I now have too much Meto ...

Some people reported here that Meto is harsh on them. Alternatively, Domperidone is an option. It is slightly more available, in auction sites and across random pharmacies on the internet. It is considered as good as Meto with less side effects (EPS), but it's personal. For comparison:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-planned-domperidone-ahead-regimen.18083/post-341047

Reactions: Verklempt