• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
The longest private time at home I have is 2 hours circa when my family goes shopping for circa an hour and my idea would be to go in the shower and turn it on before I ctb so that when they arrive they think I started showering which would save me an extra hour.
The other time I could do this is when my mom goes to work and my sister is still sleeping and I can put on whale sounds to compress the sound of the method but the method can't be too loud then.
The problem with going out to ctb is that my si is higher outside.

My preferred method if I can somehow get the money would be overdosing on rc benzos and rc opioids and after that put a plastic bag over my head with a rubber band and hold it open so that when I black out it snaps back to my neck and I suffocate and don't feel it.
I overdosed on downers in the past and didn't feel anything until I was in emergency room so I don't think I would feel suffocation.
Overdose on strong downers can take to 3 hours I think so to speed it up I would use the plastic bag.

If I can't get the money my best bet would be sn I think and as far as I know in the most cases it takes an hour but the problem is it can take up to 4 hours so I don't have enough time in the shower for sure.
I could do it when my mother is working and my sister still sleeping with whale sounds on and hope that it isn't too loud.
I am thinking of putting a bag with rubber band over my head like I would do with downer overdose so that I die by suffocation and the sn is to pass out but I don't know if that is a good idea.

What I also thought about was instead of using a plastic bag to suffocate I would either take downers or sn but in a bath full of water and try to position myself so that I slip in when I pass out and drown but I am afraid that I won't slip in and it seems more risky than a bag.

I can't get partial hanging to work, I just can't get myself to pass out and even when I get it right I don't know how to ctb with this without si kicking in.

Drowning seems to be impossible to do without it feeling agonizing.

I can maybe get a pistol but it is possible to end up with brain damage with small guns I think.

Full hanging is too painful.

Nitrogen is way too expensive and if I could get the money it would be impossible to transport it to my home.

Do you have any other idea what I could do?

• Hugs
Reactions: 90starve, Praestat_Mori and CTB Dream
BonboTheMonkey

BonboTheMonkey

Mar 28, 2023
Correct me if Im wrong but cant you just do SN in the middle of the night at like 12AM or 1AM? That's my plan at least.

• Hugs
Reactions: 90starve, Praestat_Mori, Sid19 and 1 other person
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
If you want si to stop for partial hanging, get really really drunk, your brain should be so fucked si shouldn't kick, when I attempt I didn't have a problem with si I just downed a bottle of pills with ease,

I hope your able to find peace in life or death

• Hugs
Reactions: ronj, 90starve, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
I am totally not sure so think well before considering this . Do it at midnight and use sn.

Reactions: 90starve and Praestat_Mori
SkyExists

SkyExists

Jun 22, 2023
What's the term "SI" or "SN" mean, seen it everywhere here, also, hopeful, I think what you have planned is pretty good, I can't see it really going wrong, especially with the suffocation while you sleep idea to it, the only possible problem is that you might be found before you are clinically dead, or even dead, they can still resuscitate you within a couple minutes, unsure.

Reactions: Oncologynurz123 and Praestat_Mori
BonboTheMonkey

BonboTheMonkey

Mar 28, 2023
What's the term "SI" or "SN" mean, seen it everywhere here, also, hopeful, I think what you have planned is pretty good, I can't see it really going wrong, especially with the suffocation while you sleep idea to it, the only possible problem is that you might be found before you are clinically dead, or even dead, they can still resuscitate you within a couple minutes, unsure.
SN is Sodium Nitrite, a chemical that kills you painlessly and it easy to obtain.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
SI = Survival Instinct

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Correct me if Im wrong but cant you just do SN in the middle of the night at like 12AM or 1AM? That's my plan at least.
I am totally not sure so think well before considering this . Do it at midnight and use sn.
The problem is my mother is paranoid and sometimes goes into my room when she wakes up in the noght cause I tried to ctb in the past in my room with not so good methods, I was found back then because it was too loud and sn can also make sound (vomiting and death rattle) and I can cover it with whale sleeping noises maybe but this seems risky if it is too loud.
My sister doesn't go in my room without a reason so I think it is better when my mom is away and I pretend to go sleeping before doing sn.
If you want si to stop for partial hanging, get really really drunk, your brain should be so fucked si shouldn't kick, when I attempt I didn't have a problem with si I just downed a bottle of pills with ease
The problem I see with using downers before ctb is that I am afraid I am too numb to actually ctb properly.
The other problem for partial hanging is that not only mentally but your body seems to try to free itself I think.
especially with the suffocation while you sleep idea to it, the only possible problem is that you might be found
How should I be found before I suffocate?
Doesn't it take like max 30 minutes to suffocate?
clinically dead, or even dead
Sorry but what is the difference?
they can still resuscitate you within a couple minutes, unsure.
What do you mean?

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I wish I could help you honestly. I'd just say wait until your at your very lowest and I mean so low, that's how I beat si

SkyExists

SkyExists

Jun 22, 2023
I wish I could help you honestly. I'd just say wait until your at your very lowest and I mean so low, that's how I beat si
Yeah or just drink a shit ton of alcohol..
Oh and to all these responses above, no idea what I meant when I was talking clinically and unclinically, I'm high right now, no difference I'd assume, I was just saying, make sure you aren't found out for a couple of hours or even just one after you are dead, 2 hours for method to take place, extra hour or two to make you unrevivable.

• Yay!
Reactions: 90starve
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Yes. Cheapest are probably SN and CO.
I do not encourage you to use those methods. You act on your own responsibility.

Last edited:
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Could I do CO at home in the private time I have?

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
H2S, CO or hanging.

H2S and CO are extremely lethal though and not suitable if innocent people would be at risk.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
O

Oncologynurz123

Dec 16, 2021
Thank you so much for asking these questions. I was wondering myself. I am kind of disappointed there are not more methods on this forum, but I am newer here and understand the site was down. I'm trying to learn how to navigate this site.