• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
I ordered a 250ml SN bottle. Any ideas how I could hide it? My parents don't respect my privacy and, as you can guess, I'd rather they not find it. So I turn to you for help - any ideas on how I can hide it in my room? I'll add that I'm going to have a renovation in my room soon.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Just keep it somewhere where you're sure they don't look. I'm sure there are many places like that in your room. On the day of the renovation put it in a bag that you keep with you until its done.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
you got a stereo system with big speakers in your room you could hide it in one of them speakers just force it open from the front

snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
Maybe keep it in a box along with everything else you need, make a suicide kit, and then write private on it or something, somehow get the message across that is all your sex toys and they would be better off not seeing inside.

Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Edited: Never mind

Last edited:
AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
If you have s pc, you could hide it inside
I dont think thats a suitable place. Packaging recommends a cool, dry place. Pc case inner life would be too warm i think.

C

canGrew

Sep 9, 2023
If you have a ziplock bag put it in flush?

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Buy a bottle of sodium bicarbonate, throw away its content and replace it with your SN. Problem solved.

Last edited:
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Buy a bottle of sodium bicarbonate, throw away its content and replace it with your SN. Problem solved.
I'd always be cautious about putting one substance inside a container marked as another, similar, substance. There is always the possibility that it may be found or come into the possession of an innocent third party.

T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
I've hidden mine in my guitar AMP :D but yeah, somewhere your parents wouldn't look might be the way, under the bed perhaps

thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
I threw away the label and hid mine with old socks/underwear in a drawer, inside of a bag with random skincare containers (even bought a bottle that looks like the SN one and filled with clay used for face masks so I can say it's just an unopened one).