nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
not asking about people who want to go out with opioids, but those who have been physically addicted for a while now.

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic and lynnschronicles
S

senfmann

Jul 31, 2024
I have been a heroin addict for about 4 months now. Before that I took it on and off for the last few years, but I wasn't physically dependent. What are your questions?

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
H and Fent for almost ten years here. I'm off F right now due to tranq ruining shit, and to save up clean time to reset my brain so if I choose to attempt with F, I won't wake up like all the other times. I miss it everyday though.

• Love
Reactions: nembutal
tauntisha

tauntisha

i found solace in my own solitude.
Aug 11, 2024
not asking about people who want to go out with opioids, but those who have been physically addicted for a while now.
H as we speak, been addicted for the past 4 years, what're your questions?

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
H as we speak, been addicted for the past 4 years, what're your questions?
May I ask where you're at the in the world? Bc the US scene in most high use cities is fucked. Does your H pop for fent or tranq (aka xylazine, spelling may be off) (If you've ever tested)

tauntisha

tauntisha

i found solace in my own solitude.
Aug 11, 2024
May I ask where you're at the in the world? Bc the US scene in most high use cities is fucked. Does your H pop for fent or tranq (aka xylazine, spelling may be off) (If you've ever tested)
Living in the united kingdom currently. and although its very rare i've heard from a few friends that share the same interests and my own experiences , fent has shown up in test, although its its incredibaly rare & i have only ever encountered this issue once or twice.

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Living in the united kingdom currently. and although its very rare i've heard from a few friends that share the same interests and my own experiences , fent has shown up in test, although its its incredibaly rare & i have only ever encountered this issue once or twice.
Solid, be on the lookout for mention of tranq/xylezine in batches, it's such a shitty shitty additive and doesn't add to the strength like fent does. In the US real H is nearly a memory, fent is everywhere. Tranq has been spreading for a couple years now.

nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
I have been a heroin addict for about 4 months now. Before that I took it on and off for the last few years, but I wasn't physically dependent. What are your questions?
was basically going to ask where you're at in the world and when you get your h

Last dance

Last dance

Forver 23
Aug 7, 2024
Not H but tramadol here, for 2 years...

Dmoore3232

Dmoore3232

Student
Jun 20, 2023
Kratom, all day everyday, for 10 years straight.

Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
Nice try, FBI

• Yay!
Reactions: spirittheyregone and ForgottenAgain
H

Hellonearth

Jul 14, 2020
Not heroin, but I have my own destructive addiction. Absolutely no control over it. Once it takes hold, I am willing to sacrifice anything I care about to get a fix. No regard for consequences. It might very well be the way I meet my end.

Last dance

Last dance

Forver 23
Aug 7, 2024
Are you going through withdrawal now?
Kind of yes. Initally i stopped taking them for about a year ago. But i had a relapse just 1.5 months ago where i took them for 3 weeks so im still feeling the mental withdrawals. How about you?

Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Kind of yes. Initally i stopped taking them for about a year ago. But i had a relapse just 1.5 months ago where i took them for 3 weeks so im still feeling the mental withdrawals. How about you?
Btw pregabalin helps tremendously with any opiate withdrawal, but take it only for max 1 week unless you wanna become dependent on it. It just removes 80% of withdrawals

Well I've been taking it for like 4-5 years now and I probably won't stop taking it until I ctb

Reactions: Last dance
Last dance

Last dance

Forver 23
Aug 7, 2024
Btw pregabalin helps tremendously with any opiate withdrawal, but take it only for max 1 week unless you wanna become dependent on it. It just remove 80% of withdrawals

Well I've been taking it for like 4-5 years now and I probably won't stop taking it until I ctb
Thankyou. I actually started taking phenibut that feels exactly like pregabalin/lyrica. Wish I had opiates now as well, but its alright my SN will arrive within 3 weeks and after that its goodnight

Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Thankyou. I actually started taking phenibut that feels exactly like pregabalin/lyrica. Wish I had opiates now as well, but its alright my SN will arrive within 3 weeks and after that its goodnight
But if I may ask, why are you trying to wean you off of tramadol now considering that you'll ctb in 3 weeks?

Last dance

Last dance

Forver 23
Aug 7, 2024
But if I may ask, why are you trying to wean you off of tramadol now considering that you'll ctb in 3 weeks?
Valid question tbh, the only reason is that I only had about 20 pills left after my 10 month of no Tramadol so the only reason i stopped taking them now this time was that i ran out of pills, and im also too depressed to pick up new ones since I have always buyed them off the steeets :/

• Hugs
Reactions: Minsu
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Used to be addicted to heroin for a few months, now I do some every now and then but it's rare. Never felt any physical withdrawals though.

Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
fbi has better things to worry about like some members here borderline encouraging others to kill themselves. fuck off my thread
Dude, I was just trying to be funny and I literally say that phrase all the time. But sure, get your jimmies rustled over it.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: nembutal and ForgottenAgain