• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

ih8libras

Mar 9, 2023
Hi all.

I have been lurking on this site for probably more than a year now, although I have become more active as of recently due to some life events leading me back to considering CTB seriously again. It is just nice knowing I have a way out.

My original referred method is a gun/shotgun since I know it will get the job done, but due to my medical history of being legally held in a psychward I need to wait 4 more years before I can purchase a gun. So I would be using a muzzle loader/black powder replica instead. I have read and done some research on that too about which guns to buy, but for now I want to focus on carbon monoxide as that seems to be the most reliable and "less messy" method out of SN (unreliable meaning I have trouble sourcing SN with 95% N) or ctb by gun or partial hanging (although this idea is still appealing to me, but last time I tried it nearly successfully I realized my legs were kicking by themselves... I had to stop because my mother was downstairs at home at the time. SI is a bitch). Although if I change my mind during trial runs with the charcoal I will go back to these ideas.

Anyway, I have been reading posts about CO and I have a pretty good idea of how to carry out the method. I still have to work out the knick knacks like what grill to buy, what container to put the charcoal in after it is burnt, what to set the said container on so it would burnt the bottom of my car. I would have to do a lot of test runs too in order to make sure the levels will be high enough (and if not, then how many hours I would have to be inside the car for it to kill me).

One thing I am hesitant about this method is that I will have to find a place in the forest or on BLM land to privately carry this out over the course of a few hours, or even trial runs. I have trouble finding campgrounds where there will be no people, so I am just thinking I'll drive to a BLM or aka federal land. According to the megathread on CO the ppeh rates its preparation very low, so this is expected I will have to put a lot more time into this. I am still considering other methods. If anyone is in california and have already started scouting out sites for this method, or to just give advice that has not already been given on this method, please reply below.

Thank you everyone and I really hope this site doesn't get banned I don't know what I would try to do to myself if it does.