Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Peeps, would it be *very* hard to create software to tally all the unique combinations of words in the forum's "Delete a word/Add a word" game? And/or to show what the 10 most frequent combinations are? I'm curious x

Reactions: epic
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Peeps, would it be *very* hard to create software to tally all the unique combinations of words in the forum's "Delete a word/Add a word" game? And/or to show what the 10 most frequent combinations are? I'm curious x
@Squiddy can you answer this?

Reactions: Soul
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Reactions: Carina, Squiddy and Soul
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
No it wouldn't be hard at all. But the thing is it could potentially be classed as malware. This site is very delicate and I'm sure the owners don't want anything interfering with its operations. I'm sure they get attacked daily.

Reactions: Carina, Soul and Jean4
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Thanks, all!
Good to know x

In fact, now that I know it wouldn't be difficult, maybe I'll ask the admins if it could be allowed.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Yeah, to somewhat add on what's said. Unless they had a way to export a thread to a textfile or such, or just had code on the backend-only that could access the database direct, it'd be too malware/hackish to do (even if just detected as such by the hosting company).

Reactions: Soul