• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Hello all! I've been lurking for a while and find this to be an amazing and welcoming place.

I'll cut right to the chase, in my research of different methods I have read a lot of books, forums and websites and among it all I have come across a German right to die advocate named Peter Puppe who has written instructions on how to do the compression method with cable ties.
Unfortunately I cannot locate the book myself. It is called 'Gentle euthanasia without a doctor' and the ISBN number is 978-3-7418-6782-8.
I googled the ISBN number but the results are in German which I unfortunately do not speak.
He also lists a website with the address www.sterbenduerfen.de which is of course also in German.
If there are any German speakers who could locate the book (or maybe the instructions are on the website?) I would be extremely grateful.

Thank you!

OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Search for "Suicide Help Methods" on the above site. It will be the first result, and it is in English. I haven't got this book. I just did a search for the authors stuff on the site and found it.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
U
Hello,
you can order it here:
Amazon product ASIN 1660098548good luck
Unfortunately this is not the book. I bought this book and inside the author mentions cable tie compression but says that he will not give implementation instructions in this book. The instructions are in his book called "Gentle Euthanasia without a doctor'" :(
Hello,
you can order it here:
Amazon product ASIN 1660098548good luck
Sorry for the second reply, I believe the German title is "sanfte sterbenhilfe ohne arzt" (gentle euthanasia without a doctor) and I can't locate an English version.

Last edited:
Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

-
Sep 19, 2021
It's called "Suicide Help Methods: Gentle death"...