• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

Elohim

Mar 23, 2023
Hey guys, I've been thinking to write a letter for when I bite the dust. However, I'm Brazilian and I don't trust my English grammar skills 100%, does anyone here work or has studies with English grammar and would be willing to correct my letter? Ahahhaha.
Now, Could I have been doing it in Portuguese? Yes, but there are more English speakers in this forum than Brazilians ahhahahah But also is a way for me to share my thoughts with someone before I take a dirty nap.

Ookami

Ookami

Feb 27, 2023
Hey, Elohim. I am an editor who works at a publishing company. If you'd like me to help, do DM. Take care.

Reactions: not_actually_human
E

Elohim

Mar 23, 2023
Hey, Elohim. I am an editor who works at a publishing company. If you'd like me to help, do DM. Take.

Shukriya my friend, I might contact you once it's ready

Reactions: Ookami
spacehardware

spacehardware

Unsubscribing soon
Feb 21, 2022
Hiya just adding another offer of help just in case @Ookami is unavailable when you need help. I studied English Language and have done freelance copy-editing and proofreading in the past. I would be happy to help.

Reactions: not_actually_human
S

slanabhaile

Mar 25, 2023
I also do a lot of copy editing in my line of work, happy to help as well.