gummyshark

gummyshark

marine bio keeps me sane
Aug 27, 2024
could I possibly OD by taking a lot of panadol + other pills? I know ODing could be difficult because I probably would just vomit the pills out or my liver would fail and I'd die slowly and painfully, but, It's the only method I have access to. (edit: sorry, I only remembered now that we aren't allowed to give method suggestions.)

Last edited:
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
We cannot suggest methods here, only give plain information really. I would say ODs are generally unreliable especially with modern meds. It's honestly just as effective as slitting your wrists, or possibly even less so, which has a ~2% chance of success on average. I would also say that looking for a painless method will only leave you with disappointment, as governments worldwide have done a great job at eliminating access to things like Barbiturates, and guns are really only accessible in red states within the US. So CTB is likely going to come with some level of discomfort or pain, unfortunately.

I'm not familiar with panadol, so perhaps someone who knows about it can chime in. But I'd advise against it. EDIT: looked it up and saw that it's tylenol or paracetamol. Absolutely do not do this unless you're willing to suffer greatly for days or even months. This will only cause liver failure, which is an agonizing and slow death. Mixing it with other pills will not help at all.

Have you tried checking out the Suicide Resource Compilation?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tonkpils
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
There isn't any easy methods to ctb with since society has made death extremely regulated. People are pro life and pro suffering

Reactions: gummyshark
gummyshark

gummyshark

marine bio keeps me sane
Aug 27, 2024
We cannot suggest methods here, only give plain information really. I would say ODs are generally unreliable especially with modern meds. It's honestly just as effective as slitting your wrists, or possibly even less so, which has a ~2% chance of success on average. I would also say that looking for a painless method will only leave you with disappointment, as governments worldwide have done a great job at eliminating access to things like Barbiturates, and guns are really only accessible in red states within the US. So CTB is likely going to come with some level of discomfort or pain, unfortunately.

I'm not familiar with panadol, so perhaps someone who knows about it can chime in. But I'd advise against it. EDIT: looked it up and saw that it's tylenol or paracetamol. Absolutely do not do this unless you're willing to suffer greatly for days or even months. This will only cause liver failure, which is an agonizing and slow death. Mixing it with other pills will not help at all.

Have you tried checking out the Suicide Resource Compilation?

Thanks for telling me about the paracetamol part. Im not from the US so It's really hard to access a gun from where I live.

I wish ctb would be easier. I guess we have to always suffer before actually getting peace.

EDIT: Also, I just checked out the threads and unfortunately, none of those seem to work for me. I don't have access to a lot of stuff that would make death easier.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
Thanks for telling me about the paracetamol part. Im not from the US so It's really hard to access a gun from where I live.

I wish ctb would be easier. I guess we have to always suffer before actually getting peace
That's exactly what these governments want, unfortunately. A dead person can't buy products, pay taxes, be productive and add to GDP growth, can't be a soldier, can't get sick and feed the medical industry (though this is more of a US specific issue).

I'm really sorry you're in this situation, but we're all in the same boat together despite our differences in how we got here or how we plan to jump ship. There are methods that are palatable if you look for them, but as I said I cannot suggest anything in particular. I hope you find what you're looking for and that things go well for you, whatever "well" means for you.

• Love
Reactions: gummyshark
black.dahlia

black.dahlia

Jul 9, 2023
could I possibly OD by taking a lot of panadol + other pills? I know ODing could be difficult because I probably would just vomit the pills out or my liver would fail and I'd die slowly and painfully, but, It's the only method I have access to. (edit: sorry, I only remembered now that we aren't allowed to give method suggestions.
i know its already been said before, but there isnt really any "easy way" to ctb, i honestly think most people here wouldve been gone by now if there was. while i cant really give you any advice or tell you what to do, i can still tell you to evaluate your situation, see what you can and cant manage, and find information on those feasible methods on all the megathreads here.
killing yourself is not gonna be easy by any means, even if you go for the more "peaceful" methods; it takes time and effort to make sure everything will fall into place correctly. i know this probably doesnt sound very helpful and i am genuinely sorry for that, but in my opinion i feel like the person who knows what method will work best for them given their situation will only be you(whether youre trying to ctb or not honestly). even though we cant really give you explicit advice doesnt mean you still cant chat or vent to us, it might be refreshing to be able to vent without hearing "youre not alone💔🥺"

• Love
Reactions: gummyshark and Plato'sCaveDweller
P

probablysoon

Sep 1, 2024
How I wish there was an easy way. Will probably have to be hanging for me.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Google the medication. That will give you the information you seek.

black.dahlia

black.dahlia

Jul 9, 2023

I wish ctb would be easier. I guess we have to always suffer before actually getting peace.

EDIT: Also, I just checked out the threads and unfortunately, none of those seem to work for me. I don't have access to a lot of stuff that would make death easier.
i just read your edit, and i just wanted to say that im sorry and i understand the feeling of not having any of the popular methods work for you. the feeling of not even being able to kill yourself to escape is awful- im personally extremely jealous of people who have SN. whether you still decide to ctb and keep looking for methods or not, i just wanted to let you know that i know that kind of helplessness and i wish it was easier

gummyshark

gummyshark

marine bio keeps me sane
Aug 27, 2024
i just read your edit, and i just wanted to say that im sorry and i understand the feeling of not having any of the popular methods work for you. the feeling of not even being able to kill yourself to escape is awful- im personally extremely jealous of people who have SN. whether you still decide to ctb and keep looking for methods or not, i just wanted to let you know that i know that kind of helplessness and i wish it was easier
thank you, im glad you understand how I feel. I'm also rlly jealous of ppl who have access to SN.

H

hushpuppi-savastano

Aug 20, 2024
could I possibly OD by taking a lot of panadol + other pills? I know ODing could be difficult because I probably would just vomit the pills out or my liver would fail and I'd die slowly and painfully, but, It's the only method I have access to. (edit: sorry, I only remembered now that we aren't allowed to give method suggestions.)
Yes, the carbon monoxide method by burning charcoal IF DONE CORRECTLY does not cause suffering. Just make sure to inform yourself beforehand so you don't mess it up.

gummyshark

gummyshark

marine bio keeps me sane
Aug 27, 2024
Yes, the carbon monoxide method by burning charcoal IF DONE CORRECTLY does not cause suffering. Just make sure to inform yourself beforehand so you don't mess it up.
that seems easy, I was thinking of doing that but, I don't have anywhere in the house that's closed off completely.