• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ihatepain

ihatepain

I never wanted to be born.
Mar 24, 2019
Is there any country where it is legal for people to rent shotguns for a day?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and suffering
omw/2/ctb

omw/2/ctb

Nothing in his life became him like the leaving it
Mar 29, 2019
I think skeet shooting venues would be the simplest answer to the question. But you'd probably have to go a few times before they'd let you use one without close supervision.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and ihatepain
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
I think svalbard for selfdefence if you leave town

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
I think skeet shooting venues would be the simplest answer to the question. But you'd probably have to go a few times before they'd let you use one without close supervision.
Most ranges you need a buddy to shoot. Unless you have a concealed permit. Been there and looked up suicide at ranges before. The buddy system is so you don't do it

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, ihatepain and omw/2/ctb
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Most ranges you need a buddy to shoot. Unless you have a concealed permit. Been there and looked up suicide at ranges before. The buddy system is so you don't do it
Yeah that seems to be the case with many ranges in the US and even more so when there are gun range suicides. It really sucks that people have to resort to doing it at the range and while I wished others don't do so, I can't help but blame society, religion, and government for stigmatizing mental health, suicide, and also punishing people who open up (by detaining them against their will, stripping them of their civil rights, and then billing them for the treatments against their will).

H

hegesias

Apr 4, 2019
Any country where hunting is legal?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap