• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

StaringIntoAnAbyss

StaringIntoAnAbyss

Is it all just a quantum dream ?
Aug 23, 2023
Thinking about using a chemical to induce a loss of conciseness partnered with (partial) hanging or some other method to make it as easy as possible and I was thinking if there are any chem students who know some chemicals. The hard part is that I don't have access to a lot of chemicals because of my country. I was thinking about synthesising chloroform but with household chemicals since i live in a country with a fuck ton of rules. I know chloroform is not ideal but for things like diethylether which would be way better in my opinion you need sulfiric acid (H2SO4) which is only available in 15% or less for particulars. I do have acces to 30% hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) and I think HCl through studies but can't think of any chemicals that are suited for my use.
so I thought maybe there are some
(chem )students that know somethings.
Help is much appreciated since things are getting bad again

sukuna

sukuna

#1 sukuna glazer
Sep 23, 2023
I was thinking bleach and rubbing alcohol would create chloroform when I wanted to try something like that. you can get like 91% rubbing alcohol but when I was looking at bleach it had very low concentration for like cleaning clothes.

But I read stories on reddit of people accidentally mixing them when cleaning their bathrooms and a few breaths of it and running out of the bathroom they still got drowsy and got knocked out. Im not a chemist or anything but from what ive read you also need to properly store it since it decomposes when exposed to light or air

StaringIntoAnAbyss

StaringIntoAnAbyss

Is it all just a quantum dream ?
Aug 23, 2023
I was thinking bleach and rubbing alcohol would create chloroform when I wanted to try something like that. you can get like 91% rubbing alcohol but when I was looking at bleach it had very low concentration for like cleaning clothes.

But I read stories on reddit of people accidentally mixing them when cleaning their bathrooms and a few breaths of it and running out of the bathroom they still got drowsy and got knocked out. Im not a chemist or anything but from what ive read you also need to properly store it since it decomposes when exposed to light or air
Yes it does decompose in air but it isn't as potent as many say it is. Even in high doses it can take minutes to blackout when inhaled , that is why I was thinking about ether, way more potent less side effects if it doesn't work out.

sukuna

sukuna

#1 sukuna glazer
Sep 23, 2023
Yes it does decompose in air but it isn't as potent as many say it is. Even in high doses it can take minutes to blackout when inhaled , that is why I was thinking about ether, way more potent less side effects if it doesn't work out.
I'm also preparing for partial suspension. I don't mind huffing on that gas until it makes me black out so long as I can stay blacked out, I don't want to wake up 45 seconds later and then start fighting to get the rope off in a panic. Do you know anything about how long it would last? If it does last a few minutes then I think the answer to your question is that it would be adequate enough to knock you out

Also what is ether and if it's more potent how easily can you get it say in America? Or is it something you need to make yourself with household chemicals? I'm thinking this chemical would be the ideal best case scenario the way I'm presuming it to be

Reactions: StaringIntoAnAbyss
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
Thinking about using a chemical to induce a loss of conciseness partnered with (partial) hanging or some other method to make it as easy as possible
Some people use gas asphyxiation to minimize pain with hanging or drown without consciousness. Gas asphyxiation can be done using any inert gas, nitrous oxide, gases from air dusters, hydrogen, and other asphyxiants. Some gases can be purchased (f.e., N2, N2O, 1,1-difluoroethane), some gases can be produced via chemical reactions. A few examples are:

NaNO2 + NH2OH*HCl = N2O + NaCl + 2 H2O
2 Al + 2 NaOH + 6 H2O = 3 H2 + 2 NaAl(OH)4
3 Mg + 2 H3C6H5O7 = 3 H2 + Mg3(C6H5O7)2

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Keyboard duster...canned air. It is not air but you will pass out.

W

wuaroi

Jan 6, 2024
Thinking about using a chemical to induce a loss of conciseness partnered with (partial) hanging or some other method to make it as easy as possible and I was thinking if there are any chem students who know some chemicals. The hard part is that I don't have access to a lot of chemicals because of my country. I was thinking about synthesising chloroform but with household chemicals since i live in a country with a fuck ton of rules. I know chloroform is not ideal but for things like diethylether which would be way better in my opinion you need sulfiric acid (H2SO4) which is only available in 15% or less for particulars. I do have acces to 30% hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) and I think HCl through studies but can't think of any chemicals that are suited for my use.
so I thought maybe there are some
(chem )students that know somethings.
Help is much appreciated since things are getting bad again
from personal experience i'd have to say key board cleaners work the best out of all of them plus it doesnt cause too many painful side effects but you do feel high as a kite. while looking through the other comments i will warn against bleach and rubbing alcohol/ isopropyl as it causes violent coughing skin burns and if you dont pass out youll be left with liver problems that hurt real bad. i will also say with chloroform or the bleach mixture i experienced petechiae all over my face and everyone noticed as it looked like i had the chicken pox. I hope this helps, good luck.

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and StaringIntoAnAbyss