• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SleepingBliss

SleepingBliss

I wanna Miku-mit suicide ❤️
Jul 3, 2024
Hello again. I have decided on Sodium Nitrate as my method and have found somewhere to buy it. I am following stans guide and need help the metoclopramide I can take from my work with no issues but I am wondering how to get benzodiazepines. I have history of sleeping poorly and insomnia and have been on many drugs for them could I possibly suggest trying benzodiazepines? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
You could ask your doctor if you could be prescribed just a few cause you are going on a plane and flying gives you panic attacks

Reactions: 1043169
SleepingBliss

SleepingBliss

I wanna Miku-mit suicide ❤️
Jul 3, 2024
You could ask your doctor if you could be prescribed just a few cause you are going on a plane and flying gives you panic attacks
Do they give them away for that? I didn't know but I feel like they'd prescribe me something like propranolol or another beta blocker as I've never mentioned it before, whereas I have a history of insomnia

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I dont think they usually do but you could try