• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DarkThoughts

DarkThoughts

eepy guy, hoping to CTB with someone else.
Feb 6, 2024
I literally bought from the exposed seller yesterday morning, do you think I'll be safe when it arrives (in a week) ?

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Do you live in the UK? What should happen anyway? A welfare check? It's not an illegal substance just restricted. Otherwise I see absolutely no problem why it should not arrive or you could get in trouble. It's not an illegal substance.

As you've ordered already you can only wait.

Upvote 0
DarkThoughts

DarkThoughts

Feb 6, 2024
Do you live in the UK? What should happen anyway? A welfare check? It's not an illegal substance just restricted. Otherwise I see absolutely no problem why it should not arrive or you could get in trouble. It's not an illegal substance.

As you've ordered already you can only wait.
Yeah I live in the UK, I'm living with my parents though (who know of my mental health problems), so I'm terrified lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
I'm not from the UK but I'm in a similar situation. Given the US' paranoia about these things I'm worried it will get stuck in customs and never seen again after this media exposure. I'd expect, at worst, a wellness check or the package getting seized. My heart goes out to you and I hope you can what you need

• Love
Reactions: DarkThoughts
Upvote 0
DarkThoughts

DarkThoughts

Feb 6, 2024
I'm not from the UK but I'm in a similar situation. Given the US' paranoia about these things I'm worried it will get stuck in customs and never seen again after this media exposure. I'd expect, at worst, a wellness check or the package getting seized. My heart goes out to you and I hope you can what you need
It's such unfortunate timing too, but the fact that they're allowed to publicly slander that man is appalling to me.

Upvote 0