Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
Last night I had a crisis, I couldn't sleep, I can't sleep almost never, I got nervous, I started crying and I argued with my mother, I told him I wanted CTB, it wasn't the first time I told him I wanted CTB, did anyone in the same situation?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: faust, Indieblue, xBrialesana and 1 other person
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Hey, have you spoken to your doctor about your sleeping problems? Maybe they can help with medication. Sorry that you argued with your mother, it's hard when you're tired, the world seems harder to deal with. Keep your head up ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile, autumnal and Eren
Carrotcake

Carrotcake

Experienced
Nov 27, 2019
Yes insomnia can drive you crazy.

Have you tried things to help sleep? There are adjustments in your behavior that can help with insomnia. And medication as well.

Reactions: highlyvolatile and Eren
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
Hey, have you spoken to your doctor about your sleeping problems? Maybe they can help with medication. Sorry that you argued with your mother, it's hard when you're tired, the world seems harder to deal with. Keep your head up ❤
I have tried different medications and none of them work, I don't want to take extremely strong medication either because I don't want to have cognitive problems that prevent me from working
Yes insomnia can drive you crazy.

Have you tried things to help sleep? There are adjustments in your behavior that can help with insomnia. And medication as well.

Yes, I do my best to sleep:

* I take medication, and have tried several.

* I go to bed every day at a fixed time, even on weekends, so as not to break the sleep routine.

* No caffeine, no coffee or absolutely nothing.

* I separate dinner from sleep, nor do I have screens in my room.

Reactions: autumnal
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Did you try Atarax?

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I have tried different medications and none of them work, I don't want to take extremely strong medication either because I don't want to have cognitive problems that prevent me from working

Yes, I do my best to sleep:

* I take medication, and have tried several.

* I go to bed every day at a fixed time, even on weekends, so as not to break the sleep routine.

* No caffeine, no coffee or absolutely nothing.

* I separate dinner from sleep, nor do I have screens in my room.

You sound like you are doing all the right things behaviorally to improve your sleep hygiene. Perhaps you need to reconsider your position on stronger medications, at least using them short-term might be useful to jump start things for you.

Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
Did you try Atarax?

No
You sound like you are doing all the right things behaviorally to improve your sleep hygiene. Perhaps you need to reconsider your position on stronger medications, at least using them short-term might be useful to jump start things for you.

I don't want to take strong medications that affect me cognitively, I work as a programmer and I don't want it to affect my work. I also feel frustration at not sleeping, since I'm only 25 years old, what future awaits me in that regard?

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile and Indieblue
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Yes, I can relate.
Every morning after a sleepless night I have a surge of anxiety. Never have at night, but anxiety decides to come in the morning... And often when I wake up.
Don't know why, technically I have to be exhausted, but it comes for a while and fades away

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile and Eren
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
Today is one of the nights where I have slept better, and yet I woke up at 6:30, a Saturday that I do not have to work or do anything, I do not understand why I wake up so early, I usually wake up about 4: 30 or 5:00, I don't understand

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Atarax is an itch medicine. It is also a sedative. It is not addictive. I had a strong insomnia. It is now under control thanks to atarax. Since it is a slow-release tablet, it both facilitates falling asleep and allows you to maintain sleep.

Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
You may want to try go to a Sleep lab, in my case they discovered Sleep Apnea, which means pills can't help, cause you'll wake up anyway.