bitofftoomuch

bitofftoomuch

hold onto those who accept your messy self
Jul 1, 2024
can't move. am convinced I'll die if I try to do work even though I know I need to do it.

the stress is so bad that monday and tuesday i had to binge drink to fall asleep. vomited yesterday morning. last night I didn't drink and couldn't sleep.

today i'm tired and scared and just feel like I need some form of rest that I can't acquire. not doing work of course makes my anxiety worse, but so does doing work so there's no winning. maybe i sense i'm already past my limit and just want some control over how I break.

i just feel pain pain pain and what is the point. i live with someone i barely know. no family to keep in touch with. no SO. some friends. but it's not enough for me.

i want meds but i don't know if they'll even work. i want meds i want meds i want meds.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlackEyedDog
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
can't move. am convinced I'll die if I try to do work even though I know I need to do it.

the stress is so bad that monday and tuesday i had to binge drink to fall asleep. vomited yesterday morning. last night I didn't drink and couldn't sleep.

today i'm tired and scared and just feel like I need some form of rest that I can't acquire. not doing work of course makes my anxiety worse, but so does doing work so there's no winning. maybe i sense i'm already past my limit and just want some control over how I break.

i just feel pain pain pain and what is the point. i live with someone i barely know. no family to keep in touch with. no SO. some friends. but it's not enough for me.

i want meds but i don't know if they'll even work. i want meds i want meds i want meds.
I strongly suggest trying some ADHD meds if you struggle with ADHD induced paralysis, there's a good chance that it will help.

bitofftoomuch

bitofftoomuch

hold onto those who accept your messy self
Jul 1, 2024
I strongly suggest trying some ADHD meds if you struggle with ADHD induced paralysis, there's a good chance that it will help.
I have adderall but I feel too anxious to use it today.