shadow999

shadow999

Student
Sep 6, 2024
Just need to vent. I should be getting my SN in a week or so, hopefully sooner. The website I ordered it says the 17th through the 22nd and it hasn't arrived yet. I live with family, I don't even want them to know I'm getting a package but they are usually home so that may be difficult. Kind if wish I could get a PO box for this but at least I can track the package, plus I don't have the right paperwork to get a PO box.

Also having some anxiety about the method itself. I'm unable to get benzos and the AE I was able to get has a very strong side effect (olanzapine, restlessness) so I am most likely going to attempt to CTB without them. I have antacids and OTC painkillers though.
A little worried my SI will be too strong but I guess it's not the end of the world if I call for help. I just really want to CTB as painlessly as possible. I've read a lot of accounts of SN poisoning and even found one video. They range from peaceful to somewhat disturbing. I tried hanging but the pain was too much and I was able to get myself down. I'm somewhat worried about the increased heartrate and some of the breathing symptoms. However I am consoled by the fact that you will be unconcious within 15 minutes. I have studied this method and am sure I want to do it despite the uncomfortability, it seems to be the most painless method I can access. I plan on doing it deep in the woods where it would be difficult for anybody to find me and for help to arrive in a timely way. I can't do this anymore. Everyday is hell thanks to psychosis and depression and my anhedonia will not budge, I have lost the ability to happy. Anyways I just needed to vent here.

Best wishes and thanks for reading.

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2
K

kingfool316

Sep 13, 2024
I wish you peace

• Love
Reactions: shadow999
maynoname

maynoname

Student
Aug 13, 2024
I'm going to use the same method as you in not too long. And I believe that it is also the least painful method for me, and the one that scares me the least. But it's still stressful, I understand you.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find peace from the suffering, best wishes.

• Love