• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

In A Silent Way

Jun 13, 2024
Hi everyone, I'm 21 years old and I want to commit suicide due to the mental state after months of antipsychotics. My idea is to stab myself in the carotid artery with a kitchen knife, how difficult do you think this method is?

• Aww..
Reactions: defunkt, satanpixidreamgirl and divinemistress36
nevermeant2b

nevermeant2b

Sep 11, 2023
Do you have bipolar? Stabbing in such place will be very painful, messy! And an awful way to go.

Reactions: defunkt, Deadweight and Crash_Bash_Dash
Crash_Bash_Dash

Crash_Bash_Dash

Nothing what I used to be
Apr 23, 2024
I feel you. Antipsychotics and their side-effects are one of the reason for me to ctb too. The method you are looking forward to sounds quite horrendous. Have you considered something else? There are resources here on this websites for more adequate and less painful methods.

Reactions: defunkt and DeIetedUser4739
nevermeant2b

nevermeant2b

Sep 11, 2023
I feel you. Antipsychotics and their side-effects are one of the reason for me to ctb too. The method you are looking forward to sounds quite horrendous. Have you considered something else? There are resources here on this websites for more adequate and less painful methods.
me to I take quetiapine

F

feelinggloomy

Student
May 29, 2024
My son was on Risperdal … he needed it but the side effects were unfortunate as were the side effects of his other mental health meds. It's sad that the meds needed for stability also cause debilitating side effects. The mental health system appears broken at times

Reactions: cowboypants and Crash_Bash_Dash
smvrtsa

smvrtsa

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
everyone taking quetiapine keep an eye on ur blood sugar!!!! it induces high blood sugar and can trigger diabetic ketoacidosis

(also i believe i read an article that said vitamin d counters this but i am no expert just skilled with google) (edit: found it " Experimental validation using mice revealed that quetiapine acutely caused insulin resistance, which was mitigated by dietary supplementation with cholecalciferol")

was great for sleep but it had me eating uncontrollably and i never knew what was wrong with me

i guess this might be moot if we're all here tryna ctb but personally i wanna die skinny and beautiful yk? so yeah it was fucked up that doctors didn't warn me

Last edited:
Reactions: defunkt
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
They destroyed me too, that's why I'm here.

Reactions: defunkt, Crash_Bash_Dash, pocket7 and 1 other person
I

In A Silent Way

Jun 13, 2024
Do you have bipolar? Stabbing in such place will be very painful, messy! And an awful way to go.
No, I'm just depressed. I know it's a brutal method but I'm monitored 24/7 by my parents so hanging and sodium nitrite are out of the question

• Hugs
Reactions: defunkt
Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
If you're willing to stab yourself/cut yourself which is usually ineffective and horribly painful, then why not consider hanging or jumping?

Jumping is terrifying but for me the best option if no SN, MAID, guns.

Reactions: defunkt and In A Silent Way