• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

JustA_LittlePerson

JustA_LittlePerson

One person in a sea...
May 21, 2024
Hi, I wanted to know if you can CTB with antihistamines and if so what quantity would be needed. I think you can get respiratory failure and cardiac arrest but I'm note sure.I haven't found stuff about it here so if anyone would have some information I would very much appreciate it.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
No.

Here are threads where you can read useful info about ODing:

• Informative
Reactions: QueerMelancholy and Forveleth
Upvote 1
Sad & Empty girl

Sad & Empty girl

Sleeping, hard to talk, tired
Jun 3, 2024
Hi, I wanted to know if you can CTB with antihistamines and if so what quantity would be needed. I think you can get respiratory failure and cardiac arrest but I'm note sure.I haven't found stuff about it here so if anyone would have some information I would very much appreciate it.
The quantity needed will be based on how much you weigh. I took 40 tabs of dephahydramine (an antihistamine) and I had pale skin, blurry vision, almost fully dilated pupils, physical hallucinations of sharp pains, visible hallucinations, and tactile hallucinations with general somatic hallucinations. (Insects that I have a fear of all over me while I was trying to get my sister to help me.) I only knew that one wasn't real because I asked my sister if she heard me calling her and she didn't.(I was moderately loud.) Also loss of coordination and inability to walk after an hour of the drug OD. (Aftermath of overdosing on the drug is brain damage.)

I can't remember all the feelings and that wasn't the last overdose but I still remember it. My liver doesn't die even if I'm about to die, I just don't have any luck.
The quantity needed will be based on how much you weigh. I took 40 tabs of dephahydramine (an antihistamine) and I had pale skin, blurry vision, almost fully dilated pupils, physical hallucinations of sharp pains, visible hallucinations, and tactile hallucinations with general somatic hallucinations. (Insects that I have a fear of all over me while I was trying to get my sister to help me.) I only knew that one wasn't real because I asked my sister if she heard me calling her and she didn't.(I was moderately loud.) Also loss of coordination and inability to walk after an hour of the drug OD. (Aftermath of overdosing on the drug is brain damage.)

I can't remember all the feelings and that wasn't the last overdose but I still remember it. My liver doesn't die even if I'm about to die, I just don't have any luck.
I overdosed more times than I can count but I still survived but for others it might be different and more peaceful. I hope everyone gets the Peace they deserve. ❤️ 🕊️

I overdosed more times than I can count but I still survived but for others it might be different and more peaceful. I hope everyone gets the Peace they deserve. ❤️ 🕊️
I wish the best for everyone
If you need anymore help I'm here for you
Is antihistamine your only option?
There is better than antihistamine
There is better than antihistamine

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Skathon
Upvote 0
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
You can't find information on it because it is nearly impossible to kill yourself with medication of any kind. Most cases of OD that you hear about result from underlying causes or someone just getting (un)lucky. Instead of dying, you have a higher chance of becoming very ill and/or permanently damaging organs. Do not use this method.

• Love
Reactions: Sad & Empty girl, Ash, Skathon and 1 other person
Upvote 0
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I recommend you not try it.

• Love
Reactions: Sad & Empty girl
Upvote 0
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Your chances of successfully dying via ODing, especially on antihistamines is low. Some antihistamines are also deliriants, so taking them at high dosages can risk you suffering from hallucinations. It's not a good method and I should know since that's the method I tried when I was 15. I laid in bed for hours and all that happened was that I ended up feeling dizzy and disoriented and my body felt heavy (it was like my bones were made of stone).

• Love
Reactions: Sad & Empty girl and Mateira
Upvote 0