• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
I wonder how to use Antifreeze as a ctb method?

Reactions: iloverachel and Mi Mi
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
Modern antifreeze has bitterants added to make it extremely unpleasant to swallow bc of ppl poisoning themselves or children & animals drinking it bc of ethylene glycol's sweet taste. Drinking straight antifreeze would also likely make you vomit

Reactions: karmaisabitch
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
I did
It was Christmas time
I mixed it with soda
It doesn't taste that bad but it's thick
I actually didn't vomit which surprise me because I thought I would
I only was dizzy at moments and urinated a lot
I only lasted maybe about 16 hrs
It takes up to 3 days to kill you
I suppose I missed the painful part because I wasn't able to make it to day 2
I'm impatient
So do it at your own risk
It is possible but that was my experience

• Hugs
Reactions: dogbreath, rozeske, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
Modern antifreeze has bitterants added to make it extremely unpleasant to swallow bc of ppl poisoning themselves or children & animals drinking it bc of ethylene glycol's sweet taste. Drinking straight antifreeze would also likely make you vomit
I thought it's tasteless

Reactions: iloverachel
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
I thought it's tasteless
Nope, it's naturally sweet & now at least in the US the manufacturers add stuff to make it taste horrible after some states passed laws abt it

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
I did
It was Christmas time
I mixed it with soda
It doesn't taste that bad but it's thick
I actually didn't vomit which surprise me because I thought I would
I only was dizzy at moments and urinated a lot
I only lasted maybe about 16 hrs
It takes up to 3 days to kill you
I suppose I missed the painful part because I wasn't able to make it to day 2
I'm impatient
So do it at your own risk
It is possible but that was my experience
Thank you so much for sharing your experience! So I can't do it. My brother moved to Texas to spend sometime with me and if it takes 3 days they will save me for sure.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Mi Mi
PinballWizard39

PinballWizard39

Student
May 3, 2024
My friend drank a full glass of pure ethylene glycol and despite not being found for 3 days, she did survive. However, she is now disabled. She has kidney failure, which means she has to self catheterise, she struggles with extreme tiredness and problems with mobility, she needs crutches to get around, she has been left with neurological issues such as vertigo. At the time she was found, she had gone blind and she needed to be resuscitated. She can't take a lot of medications now, even psych ones that might help her feel better in herself, and she has to have regular blood tests and faces more rounds of dialysis.

This method was actually my plan, though she didn't know that, but now I've seen what's happened to her, it makes me more wary in case I did survive and I'm left with a bunch more shit to deal with.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36, dogbreath, karmaisabitch and 1 other person
T

ThatStateOfMind

Paragon
Nov 13, 2021
I wouldn't. It's extremely bitter due to the bitterants added. I shouldn't have to mention all of the consequences, @PinballWizard39 mentioned things that happened to their friend, which covers a lot I was going to mention. As others mentioned, it takes extremely long to die, and I believe the typical cause of death is organ failure, which would be painful as It happens. I won't tell you what to do, but I would suggest to find.a different method.

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
I wouldn't. It's extremely bitter due to the bitterants added. I shouldn't have to mention all of the consequences, @PinballWizard39 mentioned things that happened to their friend, which covers a lot I was going to mention. As others mentioned, it takes extremely long to die, and I believe the typical cause of death is organ failure, which would be painful as It happens. I won't tell you what to do, but I would suggest to find.a different method.
Ok thank you so much

• Love
Reactions: ThatStateOfMind