• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
I really cannot take it... is it truly necessary for me to take antiemetics. The stupid shit is coming soo late. I really can't wait. I wanna go tonight!

I know everyone says its mandatory.. but still. Whats the chance

• Aww..
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and About_to_Go
Boonks

Boonks

Lowlife
Mar 2, 2019
I was thinking of just waiting til I'm about to pass out. Take sleeping pills. And down the SN. Would that work. Would the pain wake me up.

Reactions: Cookiedough8956 and Lifeisatrap
drakewantstogo

drakewantstogo

Pressure building
Nov 9, 2018
I really cannot take it... is it truly necessary for me to take antiemetics. The stupid shit is coming soo late. I really can't wait. I wanna go tonight!

I know everyone says its mandatory.. but still. Whats the chance
Would you risk it to bear with a big pain?

drakewantstogo

drakewantstogo

Pressure building
Nov 9, 2018
How long do you think the pain will last ??
I don't know... The guy from that thread said he doesn't remembers IIRC. But he said that it was an unbearable pain and that marked me

About_to_Go

About_to_Go

It deepens like a coastal shelf
Mar 20, 2018
I personally don't think it's worth the risk. Being found alive really sucks...

C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
I personally don't think it's worth the risk. Being found alive really sucks...

If my mom (and with my luck) finds me she will leave me there.

But I hear of cases where even if they throw up, they still eventually die. Parents would prob think that I was "purging" again.
This is so brutal, its hilarious. I didn't eat for 24 hrs, have the tagemet, and the SN.
If i JUST had the meto...

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and About_to_Go
PsychoPyro

PsychoPyro

Chronic Pain
Jun 7, 2018
It's highly recommended, I think hydroxyzine is your best bet because it is unbelievably easy to get prescribed and very cheap. take 200-300mg and you'll be fine as far as avoiding vomiting goes.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Cookiedough8956
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
It's highly recommended, I think hydroxyzine is your best bet because it is unbelievably easy to get prescribed and very cheap. take 200-300mg and you'll be fine as far as avoiding vomiting goes.

Sadly i wish i had them.. Wouldve been great if i had them tonight. I got nothing even close to to that at home.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
PsychoPyro

PsychoPyro

Chronic Pain
Jun 7, 2018
Sadly i wish i had them.. Wouldve been great if i had them tonight. I got nothing even close to to that at home.
Don't do it without an antiemetic, you'll really regret it. Just wait for a prescription, it won't take that long. Seriously, it will stop you from surviving through all the pain.
I'm sorry but it really is necessary, it's the unfortunate fact that our bodies have evolved to put us through ANYTHING to keep us reproducing. There's a reason why life is hell; negative emotions are more effective at motivating us than positive ones. Same with vomiting; even if it's horrible for us, it keeps us reproducing. Your body is NOT serving you, you're serving your body, so you must combat your body's natural defense mechanisms like vomiting with drugs. Drugs are wonderful at adjusting the way our bodies work, you NEED to change the way your body works so you don't throw up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Superfluous, Lifeisatrap and SMarie1204