• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BlackWednesday

BlackWednesday

Student
Oct 18, 2022
What's the best way to get hold of strong antiemetics in the UK assuming I can't get a prescription? I would apprecitate any help with this

T

Tartuffe

Open to PMs
Mar 31, 2022
Usually behind glass or the tills they have something like Buccastem. Boots sell it. Probably the strongest thing you'll get OTC. It's for nausea with migraines. You'll have to speak to a pharmacist. It's available on online pharmacies and you'll have a q&a to obtain. I've not bought any yet. But those are my thoughts so far on it

Reactions: terminalending
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Know someone who knows of hard to find clear net sites that are willing to sell prescription only medicine without a prescription.

You're gonna have a nice surprise being sent your way in a few mins. :)

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
My doctor gave me domperidone when I asked for it for migraine related nausea.

I do have a history of migraine though and mentioned I had used domperidone before with success. Domperidone used to be available over the counter until around 2014, I just said I used to buy it for the nausea.