M

Meg

Jun 24, 2019
I've seen a lot on the antiemetics regiments posted and how people seem to fall on either side of the fence for taking meto every 8 hours for two days prior OR taking it as a stat dose 30 mins to one hour prior. What would happen if a person did both methods? Would that be TOO MUCH meto or what?

Reactions: Strumgewehr, letmeseethedeath and Mbound
M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
yeah I always wondered about this too...meto can have some scary side effects (akathisia/EPS) so I guess that's why people say either/or. But if you don't get really bad side effects from the 2 day regiment I don't see why you couldn't do both.

Somewhat related, I have taken domperidone for 2 days now and it has done nothing but INCREASE my nausea. I was planning on doing the 2 day regiment of domperidone with a stat dose of meto, but now I'm worried meto is gonna do the same thing.

My stomach was fucked up before I started though, from antibiotics I believe. Ugh. I am incredibly worried about vomiting even though I know with an antiemetic it should be a remote risk.

Reactions: letmeseethedeath, 1234dave and jake3d
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
If you take too much meto you will end up like one of these people or worse !

Last edited:
M

Meg

Jun 24, 2019
Oh no! We're you just testing the domperidone as a trial or are you like ready to cbt now? Do you have the supplies/time to see if the meto would be better than the domperidone? That's a big worry of mine too, that I'll be all set to go and the meto won't work and I'll throw everything up.
If you take too much meto you could end up like these persons...

Shit that's pretty scary. Would it be like that with only an extra 30mg as the stat dose? Or are those more severe overdosing?

Last edited:
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Oh no! We're you just testing the domperidone as a trial or are you like ready to cbt now? Do you have the supplies/time to see if the meto would be better than the domperidone? That's a big worry of mine too, that I'll be all set to go and the meto won't work and I'll throw everything up.

Shit that's pretty scary. Would it be like that with only an extra 30mg as the stat dose? Or are those more severe overdosing?
I have no idea how much those people took. About 3 1/2 months ago I took 3 10mg pills then an hour later took 4 more then 30 minutes after that I was almost as bad as the woman in the second video for about 4 hours before I finally fell asleep.

Last edited:
M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019

It was taken with about a 50% chance I'd ctb but I can't right now being this nauseous. I have no idea why it would make me more nauseous (also gave diarrhea but I guess this side effect makes sense because it hastens stomach emptying). I am also extremely sensitive to meds and have weird reactions to a lot of them...if I take meto I am definitely gonna take it with dramamine both to further help the nausea and hopefully prevent any akathisia (benadryl or benadryl like meds are the standard treatment for it)

kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
Maybe this can help you out:

PPEH

Page 180
To minimize the risk of vomiting and to speed gastric emptying, an anti-vomiting ('anti-emetic') drug can be taken as a single dose. Alternatively the drug can be taken for a set period of time before the consumption of the lethal drug.

Page 182
The usual regime is to take 3 x 10mg tablets (30mg) about an hour before the planned ingestion of the lethal drug. An alternative form of administration is to take the drug for 48 continuous hours prior to the planned death at the usual 1 tablet (10mg) every 8 hours (ie x3 per day).
Note - this regime removes the nees to synchronise the taking of the metoclopramide with the taking of the lethal drug. It also serves to uncover any possible adverse effects of the drug leaving time enough to seek an alternative, if neccessary.

Five Last Acts

Page 561
Althought there are very few side-effects with domperidone, a person might want to experiment first if using other drugs such as metoclopramide (Experimenting using a therapeutic dose). This is especially recommended if you are thinking of beginning the anti-emetics 24 or 48 hours beforehand, as some people do.

Page 562
The onset of action for metoclopramide is from 1/2 hour to 1 hour.
The time to maximum blood concentration is less than 1 hour.
The elimination half-lives for metoclopramide is 4 to 6 hours.
The duration of action ist estimated at 1 to 2 hours.

Page 282
The exact choice and number of anti-nausea drugs is far less crucial than using common sense. Ideally you would take an initial dose a couple of hours before the self-deliverance drugs and a further dose about twenty minutes before taking lethal drugs. You would increase the normal dose slightly, but not excessively. Some people will start the anti-nausea tablets a couple of days beforehand, at the normal dosage (Usually two every eight hours) to be on the safe side. This gets them into the system well ahead of the self-deliverance.

Guide to Self Chosen and Humane Death

Page 27
Dose prior to self-chosen death: Over a period of 36 hours, every 6 to 8 hours take one tablet of 10mg or a suppository of 20mg. This medicine is recommended as the most effective anti-emetic.

Page 29
It is important to begin using metoclopramide, domperidone or cisapride at least 36 hours before carrying out a humane ending of one's life. A tablet or suppository should be taken every 6 to 8 hours. The last tablet should be taken one hour before the planned ingesting of the drug.

Suicide and Attempted Suicide

Page 257
Many drugs cause vomiting in overdose. To limit this, you can eat lightly and take one to four antinausea/travel sickness tablets about an hour before the main event.

Lostallhope

It is also worth taking up to four anti nausea tablets before drug ingestion, or perhaps better, taking them in their standard dose for around two days beforehand.

Wikibooks

Regimen
Wiki author best option: Take 15 mg Metoclopramide every 8 hours, i.e. 3 times per day, starting 48 hours in advance. Take the last dose Metoclopramide 45-60 min prior to cocktail ingestion along with 8-16 mg Ondansetron.

Dr. Admiral's best option: Take 10 mg Metoclopramide every 8 hours, i.e. 3 times per day, starting at least 36 hours in advance. Take the last dose of Metoclopramide 45 min before the drug ingestion.

Stat dose
Wiki author best option: 45 min prior to drug ingestion, take 40 mg Metoclopramide and 8-16 mg Ondansetron

Dignitas' procedure as per their webpage: 30 min prior to drug ingestion, take 20-30 mg liquid Metoclopramide.

It certainly can't hurt to take a look at the manufacturer's data:

The recommended single dose is 10 mg, repeated up to three times daily.
The maximum recommended dose per day is 30 mg or 0.5 mg/kg body weight.
The maximum recommended treatment duration is 5 days.
The recommended dose is 0.1 to 0.15 mg/kg body weight, repeated up to 3 times daily, taken by Mouth.
The maximum dose in 24 hours is 0.5 mg/kg body weight.

• Love
Reactions: Meg, jake3d and Deleted member 1768
M

Meg

Jun 24, 2019
Maybe this can help you out:

PPEH

Page 180
To minimize the risk of vomiting and to speed gastric emptying, an anti-vomiting ('anti-emetic') drug can be taken as a single dose. Alternatively the drug can be taken for a set period of time before the consumption of the lethal drug.

Page 182
The usual regime is to take 3 x 10mg tablets (30mg) about an hour before the planned ingestion of the lethal drug. An alternative form of administration is to take the drug for 48 continuous hours prior to the planned death at the usual 1 tablet (10mg) every 8 hours (ie x3 per day).
Note - this regime removes the nees to synchronise the taking of the metoclopramide with the taking of the lethal drug. It also serves to uncover any possible adverse effects of the drug leaving time enough to seek an alternative, if neccessary.

Five Last Acts

Page 561
Althought there are very few side-effects with domperidone, a person might want to experiment first if using other drugs such as metoclopramide (Experimenting using a therapeutic dose). This is especially recommended if you are thinking of beginning the anti-emetics 24 or 48 hours beforehand, as some people do.

Page 562
The onset of action for metoclopramide is from 1/2 hour to 1 hour.
The time to maximum blood concentration is less than 1 hour.
The elimination half-lives for metoclopramide is 4 to 6 hours.
The duration of action ist estimated at 1 to 2 hours.

Page 282
The exact choice and number of anti-nausea drugs is far less crucial than using common sense. Ideally you would take an initial dose a couple of hours before the self-deliverance drugs and a further dose about twenty minutes before taking lethal drugs. You would increase the normal dose slightly, but not excessively. Some people will start the anti-nausea tablets a couple of days beforehand, at the normal dosage (Usually two every eight hours) to be on the safe side. This gets them into the system well ahead of the self-deliverance.

Guide to Self Chosen and Humane Death

Page 27
Dose prior to self-chosen death: Over a period of 36 hours, every 6 to 8 hours take one tablet of 10mg or a suppository of 20mg. This medicine is recommended as the most effective anti-emetic.

Page 29
It is important to begin using metoclopramide, domperidone or cisapride at least 36 hours before carrying out a humane ending of one's life. A tablet or suppository should be taken every 6 to 8 hours. The last tablet should be taken one hour before the planned ingesting of the drug.

Suicide and Attempted Suicide

Page 257
Many drugs cause vomiting in overdose. To limit this, you can eat lightly and take one to four antinausea/travel sickness tablets about an hour before the main event.

Lostallhope

It is also worth taking up to four anti nausea tablets before drug ingestion, or perhaps better, taking them in their standard dose for around two days beforehand.

Wikibooks

Regimen
Wiki author best option: Take 15 mg Metoclopramide every 8 hours, i.e. 3 times per day, starting 48 hours in advance. Take the last dose Metoclopramide 45-60 min prior to cocktail ingestion along with 8-16 mg Ondansetron.

Dr. Admiral's best option: Take 10 mg Metoclopramide every 8 hours, i.e. 3 times per day, starting at least 36 hours in advance. Take the last dose of Metoclopramide 45 min before the drug ingestion.

Stat dose
Wiki author best option: 45 min prior to drug ingestion, take 40 mg Metoclopramide and 8-16 mg Ondansetron

Dignitas' procedure as per their webpage: 30 min prior to drug ingestion, take 20-30 mg liquid Metoclopramide.

It certainly can't hurt to take a look at the manufacturer's data:

Thank you

Reactions: kuddelmuddel23