• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Needdeath

Ready to leave
Feb 2, 2020
Can anyone help me out in buying Antiemetics in India? What name should I be looking for and how to get it without prescription? I would really appreciate the help and its for the SN method.

Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
You can try go to a doctor and tell him that you have vomit problem, and that meto very helped you in the past, if he wants to give you another drug, try to insist on the meto
Also some people here in the past report that they find meto in an app called Indian mart, but there's no Gurenty that this method is safe or Relayble, so be careful

Another thing- you can search in the forum, there's a lot of tips in other posts on how to get it.

Good luck

N

Needdeath

Ready to leave
Feb 2, 2020
You can try go to a doctor and tell him that you have vomit problem, and that meto very helped you in the past, if he wants to give you another drug, try to insist on the meto
Also some people here in the past report that they find meto in an app called Indian mart, but there's no Gurenty that this method is safe or Relayble, so be careful

Another thing- you can search in the forum, there's a lot of tips in other posts on how to get it.

Good luck
Thanks for your reply would Domstal 10 mg tablets work ?

Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
Thanks for your reply would Domstal 10 mg tablets work ?
Domperidone his the second recommending anti emetic according the book "dignified dying", but I don't know if it will work for SN (they didn't cover this method in the book)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-03-10-12-30-15-0838673354_EDIT_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-03-10-12-30-15-0838673354_EDIT_1.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 6
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Domperidone his the second recommending anti emetic according the book "dignified dying", but I don't know if it will work for SN (they didn't cover this method in the book)

According to Stan's Guide(most popular SN guide on this website..even a mod reposted it), domperidone is also suitable. Most people just seem to favor meto, I believe it's supposed to be a dopamine and serotonin blocker. Dopamine is the important one to block. Zofran for example only blocks serotonin. It is also often recommended to use both if possible to help extra with nausea.

Link - https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

FYI domperidone is misspelled as "dromperidone" in the guide

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal, Lastravel and Yomyom
N

Needdeath

Ready to leave
Feb 2, 2020
So
According to Stan's Guide(most popular SN guide on this website..even a mod reposted it), domperidone is also suitable. Most people just seem to favor meto, I believe it's supposed to be a dopamine and serotonin blocker. Dopamine is the important one to block. Zofran for example only blocks serotonin. It is also often recommended to use both if possible to help extra with nausea.

Link - https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

FYI domperidone is misspelled as "dromperidone" in the guide
sooo the one I am buying will work ?

Reactions: faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
So

sooo the one I am buying will work ?
You have a better chance not to vomit. We had people who vomited and died with antiemetics and who did not vomit and was not using antiemetics.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
This has been discussed before. I remember one person in India said he went into the pharmacy and just asked. They sold it to him but didn't generate a receipt. Suggest you use the site search with search terms like "India" or "India antiemetic" or "India meto."