• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Hellish Ore

Hellish Ore

Mould on bread
Nov 5, 2023
I will have SN soon. Now I just need something to stop the vomiting. I don't have access to antiemetics. Is there anything I could use instead?

Reactions: Mateira
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Not really, and even AEs can't prevent vomiting completely. There is a remaining risk.

Reactions: Mateira
M

Mateira

Oct 30, 2023
It depends, this subject is a little controversial and the recommendations change, depending on the post and the source we look at. Firstly, it is worth noting that in the past, the PPEH has advised that, in the absence of first-line antiemetics, such as dopamine blockers, even high-quality cannabis could be vaporized, or smoked, ten minutes before ingesting the drug. Some SS posts debate the issue, most members have been mentioning for some time that this is not always effective, as even the most recommended medicines do not guarantee the success of the operation. Furthermore, the PPEH removed most indications for substitutes, including cannabis, and maintained dopamine-blocking antiemetics as the main indication.
Is there any chance of getting a prescription? where do you live? Considering that the greatest risk of SN failure lies precisely in the possibility of vomiting - in addition to the danger of being caught in the act -, it would be prudent to guarantee the protocol with antiemetics.
A former user of the forum, who lived in my country, used SN successfully, without taking antiemetics, just an antacid, another medication that also causes controversy, motivated by conflicting information in different editions of Ppeh.
This topic of antiemetics worries me, because it is my stomach problems that keep me away from the trip, I have had everything ready for a few weeks now, but since my surgery my stomach has been terrible, even with free access to antiemetics and extensive treatment, I was suffering with a lot of nausea and vomiting daily... Now I changed the treatment and I'm making progress, soon it will be time to leave​

Reactions: Mayonaise