• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

restless.dreams

restless.dreams

inactive (see my profile)
Feb 7, 2024
I have a Zofran prescription from my doctor. Will that work, or do I need a dopamine blocker like meto?

J

jujuklam

Jan 31, 2024
Based on my reading of the two SN megathreads (I think it was two), you'd need a dopamine blocking AE.

Reactions: restless.dreams
restless.dreams

restless.dreams

Feb 7, 2024
Thanks @jujuklam, I thought that might be the case, but I wasn't sure.

How could I get a prescription for meto or similar? Maybe I can say that my nausea is getting worse (which is true) and the Zofran isn't helping?

Reactions: jujuklam
Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Thanks @jujuklam, I thought that might be the case, but I wasn't sure.

How could I get a prescription for meto or similar? Maybe I can say that my nausea is getting worse (which is true) and the Zofran isn't helping?

Yes, tell your doctor that and say you have a friend who had symptoms similar to yours and metoclopramide worked for them. If you just say that Zofran isn't working, your doctor may prescribe you another type of antiemetic which also isn't a dopamine antagonist.

Reactions: jujuklam and restless.dreams
Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
Some people have taken SN with Ondansetron but usually metoclopramide or domperidone is recommended due to being much more effective. If you're unable to get metoclopramide or domperidone, see if you can get promethazine instead, although bear in mind that it's not as effective.

Reactions: restless.dreams
restless.dreams

restless.dreams

Feb 7, 2024
Yes, tell your doctor that and say you have a friend who had symptoms similar to yours and metoclopramide worked for them.
I'm seeing my doctor tomorrow, I'll give it a shot!

Some people have taken SN with Ondansetron but usually metoclopramide or domperidone is recommended due to being much more effective.
Good to know, thanks.

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
I tried dimenhydrinate with salt water about 30 mins ago. 2 tabs right before downing the drink (should have given it some time though). So far, I've been able to hold it, with little nausea at the start which got calmed down in 5 mins. So, with proper protocol it should be feasible.
Both dimenhydrinate and salt burn the throat quite a bit, so I drank a few grams of fresh water.
With SN I should already have been unconscious and CTB in about 20 mins from now - and there is no nausea, only that nasty "butterfly" feeling in the stomach. So, I believe I'm prepared for the real action.

Looks like the trick is to use room temperature water.

Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I tried dimenhydrinate with salt water about 30 mins ago. 2 tabs right before downing the drink (should have given it some time though). So far, I've been able to hold it, with little nausea at the start which got calmed down in 5 mins. So, with proper protocol it should be feasible.
With SN I should already have been unconscious and CTB in about 20 mins from now - and there is no nausea, only that nasty "butterfly" feeling in the stomach. So, I believe I'm prepared for the real action.
Salt =/= SN

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Salt =/= SN
Yes, sure. Though people say SN solution tastes like seawater.

Still no nausea - hope it works this way with NaNO2 on Day X.

Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Yes, sure. Though people say SN solution tastes like seawater.

Still no nausea - hope it works this way with NaNO2.
Don't relay on it. The nausea doesn't come from the salty test, granted awful tasting things make us feel nauseous. The nausea and throwing up is your body recognizing the toxicity of SN and trying to save itself by pushing it out.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
I have a Zofran prescription from my doctor. Will that work, or do I need a dopamine blocker like meto?
Olanzapine would also work if meto isn't available, but I believe meto helps with gastric emptying much better..

Reactions: seekingrelease22 and restless.dreams