• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Subhuman

Subhuman

Student
Jun 28, 2019
I messed up. I thought I'd be alone tomorrow (Tuesday) but it turns out I won't have the place to myself until the day after tomorrow (Wednesday). I've been on antiemetics for 25 hours now and I was planning on taking SN in 23 hours. If I postpone this can I just keep taking my meto for 3 days straight? I read that it's not advisable. Should I stop taking it now, take a break for a few days and then restart the 48 hour regimen? Please advise

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I honestly don't know. Hopefully someone can answer your question x

Reactions: Subhuman
Dazedandconfused32

Dazedandconfused32

She was the worlds biggest mistake
Jun 16, 2019
Thank you anyway!
Where did you read that it's not advisable? Honestly my gut feeling is take a break and start again. You can never be too careful if you're really trying to ctb

J

JSauter

Experienced
Oct 14, 2019
Why would it not be advisable? People on chemo take these drugs for much longer than 3 days at a time. I'm not experienced with this stuff, so don't take my skepticism as gospel, though.

Reactions: Reyki6667 and Subhuman
Dazedandconfused32

Dazedandconfused32

She was the worlds biggest mistake
Jun 16, 2019
Why would it not be advisable? People on chemo take these drugs for much longer than 3 days at a time. I'm not experienced with this stuff, so don't take my skepticism as gospel, though.
This is true with chemo but I don't know if it's different because of the SN

Subhuman

Subhuman

Student
Jun 28, 2019
I read it on here, probably in the SN megathread. But I can't remember why they said it shouldn't be done. My memory isn't good to begin with and I don't really know or understand much about drugs.

J

JSauter

Experienced
Oct 14, 2019
Possibly because the neuromuscular symptoms (EPS) appear the longer you take it.

Subhuman

Subhuman

Student
Jun 28, 2019
Possibly because the neuromuscular symptoms (EPS) appear the longer you take it.
So do you think I should discontinue the regimen and wait a few days before I restart it?

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Taking it longer increases the risk of side effects, however these are long term side effects and I think it's a negligible risk, considering you aren't planning to be around to deal with them. But that's just my opinion. You should do what makes you feel comfortable.
So do you think I should discontinue the regimen and wait a few days before I restart it?
I don't think so. If you do that, you'll end up taking even more of the drugs in the end. So effectively, you're actually increasing the risk. I'd just continue. Unless you're planning on waiting a long period of time in-between rounds.

Last edited:
Subhuman

Subhuman

Student
Jun 28, 2019
Taking it longer increases the risk of side effects, however these are long term side effects and I think it's a negligible risk, considering you aren't planning to be around to deal with them. But that's just my opinion. You should do what makes you feel comfortable.
I see, thanks for that. The meto will be just as effective after 72 hours as it is after 48 hours then, right?

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I see, thanks for that. The meto will be just as effective after 72 hours as it is after 48 hours then, right?
Yeah, it will work the same. You'll have still taken enough consecutive days of the meds.