• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
I remember my psychiatrist hammering a lot on this when he gave me Zoloft, apparently these kind of medications may increase suicide risk since the antidepressive effect kicks in after three weeks or so, while the immediate (still takes some time to kick in as far as I remember) effect increases your "activity", meaning that if you are presented with the options of acting or be passive about something you are more likely to be impulsive and act without thinking, this might be a two edged sword since it could also lead you to act while attempting to stop yourself and resulting in a failed attempt or worse, post attempt damages (ie, you might be impulsive during hanging and try to pull out). This might depend on the person and the relation with the act, fear, anxiety and such, however it might an option for some people who struggle with SI even tho, again, it might backfire.
If anyone here has some medical background, can they confirm? All of these are just assumptions and I'm by no means educated on these subjects.

*I still feel like a piece of shit giving advice to possible ctbers, despite being here for some time and wanting to go myself, I know you've heard it a thousand times but carefully analyze all other options before you do anything irrational, also if you think it might help Zoloft and antidepressants do work for some people (they worked great for me for some time, tho I stopped taking them because of other factors), so consider trying them and therapy seriously before using them as suicide supplements.