hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I got serotonin syndrome from antidepressants (taking duloxetine poison). And Trazadone. I am graduating very soon. Yet I had to miss the second day of the semester first week and miss an important class. I am so damn unlucky. I am just mad sad and sick now I wish i could blow my head off

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Life_and_Death and a_dead_mess
a_dead_mess

a_dead_mess

Aug 8, 2022
I'm sorry you're going through this. missing classes isn't the end of the world you always have a chance to go back and continue your classes, please don't be harsh on yourself

• Hugs
Reactions: hellispink
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you would be so frustrated. I'm sorry that you suffer so much. In this life it really is dreadful how so many things can go wrong. Best wishes.

• Hugs
N

Nolife62

Aug 23, 2022
I got serotonin syndrome from antidepressants (taking duloxetine poison). And Trazadone. I am graduating very soon. Yet I had to miss the second day of the semester first week and miss an important class. I am so damn unlucky. I am just mad sad and sick now I wish i could blow my head off
Sorry to hear that, I've been on Duloxetine for about 4yrs now along with mirtazipine and amitriptyline all at the same time to help me sleep

• Hugs