• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Oozzy

Oozzy

Jan 19, 2021
I'm planning ctb tonight and unfortunately I threw away my SN when I started going to a psychiatrist.
I have 800mg Lustral (Sertraline), 900mg Zestat (Mirtazapin), 625mg Atarax (Hydroxyzine) and 300mg Meto.
I know these are not strong antidepressants but would drinking it all together enough to kill me? I'm male, 20, 187cm (6'2) and 77kg (170lbs)
If I survive, will there be any permanent damage?

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I doubt it would tbh.

• Aww..
Reactions: fastFWD and Oozzy
Deadweight

Deadweight

It's spilling out of me
Nov 10, 2021
Don't use your meds. If you're going to do it, research a method, and pick one that's as comfortable and reliable as possible within what's available to you.

Taking a bunch of pills not knowing what to expect is just wreckless. Spare yourself a trip to the hospital and a stint on the psych ward. Speaking from experience.

Reactions: demuic, NearlyIrrelevantCake, fastFWD and 1 other person
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
Will there be any permanent damage if I try and fail?
From what i been seeing in others' comments, you could cause permanent damage to the liver and other organs. It might kill you but that would drags on for many weeks and its very unpleasant and painful. In other words, its a bad idea!!

Reactions: chocolatebar and Oozzy
Oozzy

Oozzy

Jan 19, 2021
From what i been seeing in others' comments, you could cause permanent damage to the liver and other organs. It might kill you but that would drags on for many weeks and its very unpleasant and painful. In other words, its a bad idea!!
Don't use your meds. If you're going to do it, research a method, and pick one that's as comfortable and reliable as possible within what's available to you.

Taking a bunch of pills not knowing what to expect is just wreckless. Spare yourself a trip to the hospital and a stint on the psych ward. Speaking from experience.
Guess I'm gonna buy SN again.

Reactions: Someone123 and fastFWD
P

PassingThrough

Nov 15, 2021
The only antidepressants that have a chance of killing you are TCAs. The ones that you have are "safe", even in large doses. But even trying to ctb with a TCA is prone to failure, as you can see with some googling.

Whether ODing on TCAs is more or less reliable than SN ingestion, I don't know. We have many examples from this forum and other places of what happens when a person takes SN, how long does the process take, in what ways it can fail, etc. Thus SN has an advantage over other methods in that we have a lot of information about it and its effects. As for TCAs like amitriptyline, I don't remember a single thread on this forum where a person ctbing on a TCA reported their experience.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and Oozzy
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
Guess I'm gonna buy SN again.
Yes i think it is best that you do that
The only antidepressants that have a chance of killing you are TCAs. The ones that you have are "safe", even in large doses. But even trying to ctb with a TCA is prone to failure, as you can see with some googling.

Whether ODing on TCAs is more or less reliable than SN ingestion, I don't know. We have many examples from this forum and other places of what happens when a person takes SN, how long does the process take, in what ways it can fail, etc. Thus SN has an advantage over other methods in that we have a lot of information about it and its effects. As for TCAs like amitriptyline, I don't remember a single thread on this forum where a person ctbing on a TCA reported their experience.
They are not using TCAs. They already said they will order sn again which is better than any OD on ADs

Reactions: Oozzy
Vasy93

Vasy93

we are dead without dying
Nov 22, 2021
Hi, you need amitriptyline the lethal dose is 1-2 grams, for a certain death 10 grams of amitriptyline. You will also need metoclopramide, alcohol and a sedative, such as serepax (oxazepam).
Among the antidepressants you planned to take, sertraline can probably cause death, there have been deaths from sertraline, but it's not as safe as amitriptyline.
It's not a good idea, I think you're going to feel really bad and you're going to survive.
I advise you not to take risks, they can cause very serious damage without getting you where you want to go.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: dyingalone123 and Oozzy
Vasy93

Vasy93

we are dead without dying
Nov 22, 2021
If you buy nitro it will definitely kill you here I have no doubt. There are many people who ingested nitro unintentionally and died unable to be saved even by doctors

Reactions: Oozzy