• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Sun2021*

Oct 29, 2021
I'm testing the anti-vomits. But I confess that metoclopramide scares me, despite being the most recommended. I confess I'm afraid to take this. Has anyone out there tested metoclopramide? Domperidone and ondansetron would be my choice. But I'm afraid it won't be as effective as with metoclopramide.

It might seem like I'm complicating things, but I've been researching and I'm amazed at the amount of people reporting the extrapyramidal reaction to metoclopramide. And there's another problem: they say that metoclopramide makes you sleepy. How much can this get in the way of taking N? I once took 3 tablets of "Dramin", a weaker medication (no risk of extrapyramidal reaction) for vomiting. And it got me down, not in a pleasant way. Three metoclopramide tablets at once is a very high dose. This has everything to go wrong with me. I won't be able to take N afterwards if the sleep is strong. So I thought of the following options:

1) pay a nurse to leave the IV in my vein (5 days will last the access) and I turn everything on the day, buy the support, I already have the rest because of my medical treatment. The problem is losing the vein during the process, I move, I don't know, the N doesn't flow, I don't understand that. Would 1 bottle be enough? Perhaps even then, it is recommended to take anti-vomiting.

It is said that the patient may vomit medication even if given IV.

Or, option 2) take 2 tablets of domperidone + 1 tablet of ondansetron 40 minutes before N.

Or 3) 12, 6 and 1 hour regimen: 3 tablets a day of domperidone. Add ondansetron to the last tablet.

Or 4) 48 hour regimen and add ondansetron to the last tablet.

I'm kinda lost.

Does anyone understand the subject?

The translation of the PPHe manual is complicated.

What is your choice? Thanks. Sorry for the english, google translator.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat