• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
Anti-suicide really is so evil, I find it deeply sadistic how suicide is seen as something to so harmfully stop rather than accept as a very valid personal choice. All that pro-lifers want is to enslave us in this meaningless existence for decades on end until we are tormented by old age and die anyway. It really disgusts me how there is such a thing as anti-suicide even know we exist in this hellish reality where there is endless potential for agony and the most extreme torture as long as one exists, it'll always be an abomination to exist no matter what.

Death truly is the only peace, ceasing to exist is the one escape from the hell that is existence, only death can bring relief from the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human yet so many want to stop others escaping from pointless suffering in this very futile, hopeless existence, it's so evil honestly.

Suicide prevention truly is just extreme cruelty, it causes nothing but harm, the fact that humans cannot just die painlessly whenever they wish to without struggle is the most devastating tragedy. I absolutely despise anything anti-suicide, it'll always be abhorrent no matter what and it disgusts me how nowhere is free from those people's delusions. Pro-life people just remind me of what an abomination humanity is, they are truly repulsive.

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, downagain, Cinnamorolls and 5 others
A

All_is_in_vanity

Jan 9, 2023
Suicide is not a personal choice. It's a moral obligation

Reactions: downagain, karmaisabitch and pthnrdnojvsc
DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
It is it's very evil. People just don't realize it they care about suicide prevention, but suicidals are not the direct object of the issue and are treated as specimens Warehouse in involuntary commitment psychiatric facilities worse than prisons, like children with no legal capacity. Fuck them all.

Reactions: myusername890, downagain, sserafim and 2 others
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
They are actually lucky I'm waiting for my turn! I agree with you!

Reactions: iloverachel
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
Existence is sadistic; what do you expect from the living beings it has created? Greed, ignorance, and lack of empathy—these evils reside in all of us, to varying degrees. They are inherent because they were meant to be. Being fully pro-choice in this world is technically morally wrong, as morality is based on the majority's standards and beliefs, as evidenced by the state of today's world.

Reactions: karmaisabitch and downagain