• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

VampQueen

VampQueen

InuYasha
Feb 6, 2024
So when im super depressed and suicidal, I indulge in media surrounding the topic of suicide and self harm. Ill read books about suicide, watch movies about it, and listen to music about the topic. It validates ny feelings about wanting to die/live. Does anyone do the same?

I've been reading All The Bright Places, and honestly it hits deep! The first time I saw the movie I cried, even the 2nd time. I decided to read it, so I can get a break from being chronically online and staring at screens all day. Plus it's been a while since I read a physical book, a year.

I've been jotting down notes about the book and comparing it to the movie, almost like a book report. Noting differences, typing my favorite lines, and my general thoughts about the book and the topic of suicide and depression.

I was thinking of making a video on it since I make youtube videos, that's my creative outlet, but unsure if it would be too open. I dont have social media other than reddit and YouTube, Id just like to keep my life private. Do I make a video on it and try to be as closed off as I can be while still trying to relate to the audience and the book or be completely open? Or not even make a video at all. Idk, im conflicted. Maybe ill just post my "book report" on SS and make is an exclusive,lol.

Reactions: lost_ange2211, Catch-22, mikgazer6 and 1 other person
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I think it's better not to keep it just for you. If you feel the need to share- share. There are many people who search for healthy coping mechanisms so it can be useful.

Reactions: VampQueen