• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Leichter Kampfwagen

Leichter Kampfwagen

(LK1)
Dec 24, 2023
I've been putting this shit off for way too long now. It's difficult because the more pain I'm in, the less I am able to work on CTB, and the less pain I'm in, the harder it is to find the motivation to work on CTB. It's also counterintuitive because while my desire to end it is higher when I'm in more pain, I'm actually less willing to, as the pain causes turmoil which brings doubt. In my current numbed state I have less impetus to CTB, but significantly less doubts and reservations, so I think I'm actually more equipped to go through with it overall.

I've also tried doing things that increase my pain, such as sleep deprivation and increased isolation and rumination, and they haven't gotten me any further towards CTB. This is all the more reason to try and make this happen now while I'm more numb than in the future where I will likely be in more pain again (my current life situation is unsustainable, financially and otherwise).

However, the problem still stands. My life is currently neutral, so there's no real impetus for me to get the ball rolling on this. There will come a day where my circumstances change, and I would rather not be here when they do. I also do not want to prolong the situation any more than I already have, as it has lasted over two years now and could continue for many more. I would prefer to go out now than continue to be a resource drain. There's also the failure aspect. Someone who kills themself at 21 seems like less of a failure than a 35 year old *insert failure criterion here* even if it makes no rational sense.

Maybe it's like one of those things where the hardest part is just starting? Right now it feels like I'm staring up a giant mountain that is researching the methods, planning, and execution. It's not even about the CTB aspect. It's the same feeling when you have a daunting project that you need to get started on. Like staring at the blank sheet of paper for the massive essay you have to write.

Maybe I need to just dedicate like 10 minutes a day to just doing it? I don't know what do to at this point. Pomodoro technique? Lol.

I'm beginning to fear that I will never be able to CTB.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I've been putting this shit off for way too long now. It's difficult because the more pain I'm in, the less I am able to work on CTB, and the less pain I'm in, the harder it is to find the motivation to work on CTB. It's also counterintuitive because while my desire to end it is higher when I'm in more pain, I'm actually less willing to, as the pain causes turmoil which brings doubt. In my current numbed state I have less impetus to CTB, but significantly less doubts and reservations, so I think I'm actually more equipped to go through with it overall.

I've also tried doing things that increase my pain, such as sleep deprivation and increased isolation and rumination, and they haven't gotten me any further towards CTB. This is all the more reason to try and make this happen now while I'm more numb than in the future where I will likely be in more pain again (my current life situation is unsustainable, financially and otherwise).

However, the problem still stands. My life is currently neutral, so there's no real impetus for me to get the ball rolling on this. There will come a day where my circumstances change, and I would rather not be here when they do. I also do not want to prolong the situation any more than I already have, as it has lasted over two years now and could continue for many more. I would prefer to go out now than continue to be a resource drain. There's also the failure aspect. Someone who kills themself at 21 seems like less of a failure than a 35 year old *insert failure criterion here* even if it makes no rational sense.

Maybe it's like one of those things where the hardest part is just starting? Right now it feels like I'm staring up a giant mountain that is researching the methods, planning, and execution. It's not even about the CTB aspect. It's the same feeling when you have a daunting project that you need to get started on. Like staring at the blank sheet of paper for the massive essay you have to write.

Maybe I need to just dedicate like 10 minutes a day to just doing it? I don't know what do to at this point. Pomodoro technique? Lol.

I'm beginning to fear that I will never be able to CTB.
Same for me

Reactions: Leichter Kampfwagen