• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023

3/4 of the video is him rambling and yapping about his new fucking car. At the end is where he shits on NEETS for wanting to do nothing but smoke weed and jerk off in the house while the government pays for it with welfare. He says, "that sounds fucking depressing dude like don't you want to do something with your life?" as if people who are NEETS can't do something already. This guy made a video about ranting and venting about his wagiecuck life ZzzzZzzzz

"All jokes aside, why do something at all? Besides the ad hominem comments, Tom hasn't made any viable argument against this type of lifestyle. Humans are a pain to deal with. Society is a pain to deal with. Why participate in it at all"

• Yay!
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, Yuki_03, maneose and 4 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Let's all go NEET! Where will the money to support us come from?

Reactions: Yuki_03, maneose and Agon321
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I agree that NEETs are losers.
I know this because I am also NEET.

I don't like to deceive myself.
Sometimes we have to swallow a pill of brutal truth.

In my opinion, NEETs are often freeloaders.

Reactions: maneose and surroundedbydemons
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Let's all go NEET! Where will the money to support us come from?
From the central bank!

The government gets the money back and pays it to the central bank. I'm aware that economics is a lil bit more complex but actually if all debt would disappear "money" would disappear in the same time.

I agree that NEETs are losers.
NEETs are not necessarily losers. I wouldn't say so. That whole stuff is much more complex but anyone who is NEET bc they are convinced this is the way to go is never a loser!

Sometimes it's better to be a NEET than an unhappy and stressed wage-slave.

Reactions: cowboypants, ijustwishtodie and sserafim
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
From the central bank!

The government gets the money back and pays it to the central bank. I'm aware that economics is a lil bit more complex but actually if all debt would disappear "money" would disappear in the same time.

NEETs are not necessarily losers. I wouldn't say so. That whole stuff is much more complex but anyone who is NEET bc they are convinced this is the way to go is never a loser!

Ok, but who grows the food we eat, builds the houses we live in, takes care of sanitation, provides healthcare? If we all stop working, we all essentially have to start providing for ourselves... which sounds a lot like work to me. Worse- work we can't all do. I don't know how to synthesize pain killers, build a house, grow enough food to live. Of course, it would be lovely if we only had to work if we felt like it but, I don't see how that could be possible for the majority of people.

The problem I have with the whole NEET thing is- they still expect some of us to work- in order to support them. Fine if they are utterly incapable but if not- it's a privelaged choice that only some people get to make. How is that ok? It's no more fair than anything else. I have a begrudging respect for them all the same. I don't have the guts for it. My family would give me hell!

Reactions: jar-baby, Praestat_Mori, SoulCage and 1 other person
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
From the central bank!

But are NEETs happy in the long term? Or is it just self-deception. For example, I'm not happy, but I'm happier than if I went to work now.
If "X" is better than "Y", it does not mean that "X" is good.

Also, money doesn't magically appear.
Such people have to earn money somehow.
If they don't earn money themselves, they are freeloaders to me.
Alternatively, such people earn money for some time and then use that money until it runs out.

I also didn't specify what exactly I meant, so that's my mistake.

What I meant was that we are losers from a system perspective and I understand why people see us that way.
I think there is no point in complaining about people who insult a group of people belonging to NEETs.
I completely understand the anger of such people.

I will give one example:
On the one hand, we have a person who works every day, pays taxes and generally makes an effort.
On the other hand, we have a person who most of the time does nothing but consumes resources and does not contribute much to society.

Being angry at the second group of people is completely understandable to me.

That's why I think NEETs are losers.

Another thing is that NEETs often complain about people who work.
People who provide, among other things, services used by NEETs.
This is an unfunny joke to me.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
In my opinion, Turkey Tom represents everything wrong with this current era of YouTube. A smug, douchey twenty-something who acts like he is aloof and above it all, and swoops in like a vulture to capitalize off internet drama about people he otherwise wouldn't give a shit about. He's what you'd get if you castrated LeafyIsHere and removed everything that was at least somewhat compelling about his content -- puts on this "edgy", aloof persona while still bending over backwards for the algorithm to make sure he gets clicks, sponsorships and ad revenue. It's all superficial. I may not like Leafy but I at least had respect for his willingness to challenge YouTube's expectations for clean, sanitized content.

There is no passion or sincerity which goes into Tom's work, only a mindless obsession with gloating about drama to upholster an image of superiority. It's all nonsense. His sentiments are all an act. There is no insight to be gained from his content, only gossip. There is no love for what he does, no joy in creation. Only making money and standing atop the heads of others in order to make money. His videos are all white noise. Why can't YouTubers put out anything original anymore, or at least anything that has passion? Why is the current landscape of YouTube filled to the brim with these biweekly, dime-a-dozen summarizations of drama? These grandstandings of how wrong this guy is, and how superior I, the YouTuber, am by comparison? His every word is hollow, as are the words of any of these non-channels. Wouldn't take it seriously if I were you.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim, innominesatanas44 and eatantz
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
This was funny in 392 BC. I think it's aged well.

Aristophanes quote lbu9j7i

• Yay!
Reactions: tychai, sserafim, jar-baby and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Ok, but who grows the food we eat, builds the houses we live in, takes care of sanitation, provides healthcare? If we all stop working, we all essentially have to start providing for ourselves... which sounds a lot like work to me. Worse- work we can't all do. I don't know how to synthesize pain killers, build a house, grow enough food to live. Of course, it would be lovely if we only had to work if we felt like it but, I don't see how that could be possible for the majority of people.

The problem I have with the whole NEET thing is- they still expect some of us to work- in order to support them. Fine if they are utterly incapable but if not- it's a privelaged choice that only some people get to make. How is that ok? It's no more fair than anything else. I have a begrudging respect for them all the same. I don't have the guts for it. My family would give me hell!
It's as I said it's a lot more complex than just "printing and spreading money". Money is a means of exchange for goods and what we need what we cannot have for free from nature any more. Even if we lived in our natural habitat we would have to do sth - at least searching for food every day - like all animals are doing but nature would provide everything we need for free. We humans populated regions we could not be able to live in without the abilities we have developed and the inventions we have made.

But are NEETs happy in the long term? Or is it just self-deception. For example, I'm not happy, but I'm happier than if I went to work now.
If "X" is better than "Y", it does not mean that "X" is good.

Also, money doesn't magically appear.
Such people have to earn money somehow.
If they don't earn money themselves, they are freeloaders to me.
Alternatively, such people earn money for some time and then use that money until it runs out.

I also didn't specify what exactly I meant, so that's my mistake.

What I meant was that we are losers from a system perspective and I understand why people see us that way.
I think there is no point in complaining about people who insult a group of people belonging to NEETs.
I completely understand the anger of such people.

I will give one example:
On the one hand, we have a person who works every day, pays taxes and generally makes an effort.
On the other hand, we have a person who most of the time does nothing but consumes resources and does not contribute much to society.

Being angry at the second group of people is completely understandable to me.

That's why I think NEETs are losers.

Another thing is that NEETs often complain about people who work.
People who provide, among other things, services used by NEETs.
This is an unfunny joke to me.
This is also a complex thing and I can only try to put in words what I have in mind about this. Each healthy (physically and mentally) human individual has special abilities that develop during childhood and early adulthood but not everyone is good in studies and academics for example. They're the "system losers" they inevitably suffer from lower paid jobs or not finding jobs at all. Maybe they were even forced from their parents to study although they would have had other qualities? We don't like to be forced.

I agree people who work everyday and accept their fate might be angry at NEETs but do they ever ask a NEET "What would be your dream job? How would you like to contribute to society without being forced?" We humans are social creatures but society and general economy is so huge and functional that it doesn't matter whether everyone contributes or not. I highly doubt that the existing economy could really give a well paid to job to all the 8 billion humans that are currently living on earth (still increasing!).

Money magically appears bc nowadays it's not even about actually printing ist it's just someone in the central bank types a number into an account and spreads it on other accounts. Backed by nothing. Ik it's a bit more complex but basically it's like that. All the luxury and developments we enjoy is based on debt.

I think everyone of us where ever we are living would be much happier if there were less social pressures (especially in regards of education/job/money) and if we were more connected with nature again.

I hope my thoughts make some sense.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim and Forever Sleep
B

BardBarrie

Experienced
Mar 17, 2024
There's nothing to be proud of in being a NEET, and we certainly shouldn't insult those who work and contribute to the system we take from.

Being NEET isn't cool nor something to gloat about: it's either a case of being disabled or an inability/unwillingness to integrate.

Reactions: derpyderpins, EvisceratedJester and Agon321
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
It's as I said it's a lot more complex than just "printing and spreading money". Money is a means of exchange for goods and what we need what we cannot have for free from nature any more. Even if we lived in our natural habitat we would have to do sth - at least searching for food every day - like all animals are doing but nature would provide everything we need for free. We humans populated regions we could not be able to live in without the abilities we have developed and the inventions we have made.

This is also a complex thing and I can only try to put in words what I have in mind about this. Each healthy (physically and mentally) human individual has special abilities that develop during childhood and early adulthood but not everyone is good in studies and academics for example. They're the "system losers" they inevitably suffer from lower paid jobs or not finding jobs at all. Maybe they were even forced from their parents to study although they would have had other qualities? We don't like to be forced.

I agree people who work everyday and accept their fate might be angry at NEETs but do they ever ask a NEET "What would be your dream job? How would you like to contribute to society without being forced?" We humans are social creatures but society and general economy is so huge and functional that it doesn't matter whether everyone contributes or not. I highly doubt that the existing economy could really give a well paid to job to all the 8 billion humans that are currently living on earth (still increasing!).

Money magically appears bc nowadays it's not even about actually printing ist it's just someone in the central bank types a number into an account and spreads it on other accounts. Backed by nothing. Ik it's a bit more complex but basically it's like that. All the luxury and developments we enjoy is based on debt.

I think everyone of us where ever we are living would be much happier if there were less social pressures (especially in regards of education/job/money) and if we were more connected with nature again.

I hope my thoughts make some sense.
And what you wrote makes NEETs losers for me.

We have slightly different things in mind.

I'm mainly not talking about the reasons why someone became a "loser"/NEET.
I'm talking about the consequences.
It is easier to talk about effects than causes, because there can be many more causes

If someone is very bad at coping on this planet, he is simply a loser.
In this case, it doesn't matter why.
Perspective is also important.
From one perspective, something/someone may be a loser, but from another perspective, not.

I have a cold and practical approach to such things.
For me, the most important thing is the effect.
The effect is that such people are worse for the system we live in, which makes them losers.

I agree with some points.
But I didn't mean how to minimize the effects of our system.
It's much more complicated than that.

When I wrote that money doesn't appear magically, I meant that we don't live in a world where anyone can type in a magic code for money. Everyone has to earn money somehow.
If you don't make money, you don't have money.
If you only use other people's money, you are a freeloader.
Again, I'm not specifically talking about the cause, just the effect and cold conclusion.
I am not talking about what our financial system is based on, because that is a completely different topic.

Our difference mainly lies in the fact that you have a more empathetic approach to such matters.
I have a much more cold approach.
I also meant the effects and consequences, not the reasons why someone is who they are.

I would also like to remind you that I am currently NEET, so I am also insulting myself.
I am not proud of my situation, I am aware of my weaknesses.
I just don't want to lie to myself.
But I'm heading towards death, so it doesn't really matter anymore.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and derpyderpins
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Oh well, when you're doing great in your life, you can just take a piss on people who are stuck in their lives...