CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Yea me anti life no wabt see this scum fnmn no want see this nonsns, all nonsns wat me get injury damage no able do any, see all othre do me 0, see time move move me vege vege, yea all nonsns this species prtnd ok ok this scum ape, me sffr cuz this unvrs cuz this species all prtnd ok, me sffr cuz life exst ,all life ppl exst this me sffr ya this 8bil ape live nobod care me nobod posbl hlp all frc me sffr frc me stay this awfl lif, all scum ,no want this life no want any

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Immensevoid, Sannti, annointed_towers and 11 others
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
Yes, it's only reasonable, rational, and compassionate to be anti-life/extinctionist precisely because of tragic cases like yours. Our pleasure on this planet comes at a hellishly high price, paid in blood and suffering, but people don't care as long as disaster doesn't befall them. And even then, most people will somehow defend life as a whole, they will somehow think it's a good idea to keep bringing life into such a hellhole, despite having experienced some or many of the horrors that this world holds. Such is the power of the pro-life delusion/brainwashing/programming.

Anyway, I'm so sorry for you, CTB Dream. I wish there was something I or anyone here could do to help you, but we both know there isn't.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Immensevoid, divinemistress36 and 2 others
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
It's totally understandable that you have this view given your condition. It is a hell no one should endure...
I hope you don't deteriorate more as time goes on, I hope that it at least stabilises and you can continue to share your thoughts with us. Really wouldn't want you to become a vegetable like you're saying... šŸ˜ž

You're incredibly brave for being here every day, I don't think I would have your strength. I keep hope that things can get better for you, even if it's impossible, I wish I could do something and free you from that prison. I like reading your posts, life shouldn't be this unfair.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, Immensevoid, LoiteringClouds and 1 other person