• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nephis

Nephis

“Death should take me while I am in the mood.”
Sep 3, 2018
Can anyone help me figure out how to get anti emetics or the best possible way to obtain them currently my plan is to save up for N Im at around 165$ and still trying my best as a college student with no part time job to gain it. However I still haven't figured out the anti emetics part of the plan. please help!

Nephis

Nephis

Sep 3, 2018
Use a credit card moron
I don't see any reason to be rude also I need a doctors prescription in order to get it I just don't know how I should go about until someone helped me out.

Nephis

Nephis

Sep 3, 2018
You're not very bright, are you?
Look through his postings and you'll find he's either not bright or very toxic and a troll

Nephis

Nephis

Sep 3, 2018
That hurts.

You're a pathetic loser noiseless. You've been on for more than a year. King loser.
You mean because I couldn't manage a group of people to ctb fail at that, than fail at partial and then have to go to a therapist against my will treated like I'm crazy and made myself more suicidal yeah thanks guess I am a loser at least when I die I won't have to hear people like you say it

M

Meppitech

Oct 2, 2019
@GeorgeJL can someone take care of this?

Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
I repeat moron. Use a credit card you fucking retard.
Says the guy who traveled thousands of miles to find N when he could have ordered it in 5 minutes online.

Reactions: Nephis and TiredOfLife95
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Can anyone help me figure out how to get anti emetics or the best possible way to obtain them currently my plan is to save up for N Im at around 165$ and still trying my best as a college student with no part time job to gain it. However I still haven't figured out the anti emetics part of the plan. please help!
if you need a prescription for meto, make up a story, e.g going on a cruise, food allergy, .... Can't imagine that it is too hard to get.

Nephis

Nephis

Sep 3, 2018
if you need a prescription for meto, make up a story, e.g going on a cruise, food allergy, .... Can't imagine that it is too hard to get.
Thank you for the info but I figured out that finding anti emetics is a lot easier than I thought if you're interested just pm me

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Thank you, but I have my gear complete.

Reactions: Nephis