• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LifeCanBeCruel

Jan 2, 2023
I plan to take SN but I need to find a good anti-emetics source first.

L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
Is there any way I can pm you as I know where to get it but don't want to write it here.
Your account is too new for DM's. You will need to get your post count up and wait a short time for that feature to unlock.

Reactions: LifeCanBeCruel
L

LifeCanBeCruel

Jan 2, 2023
Are the initials of the website GD? Somebody told me about that. I am grateful for their help but I'd prefer a closer seller if possible. I don't really know the rules of posting emails here but I mean, I'm kind of desperate.

Jun 1, 2024
Are the initials of the website GD? Somebody told me about that. I am grateful for their help but I'd prefer a closer seller if possible. I don't really know the rules of posting emails here but I mean, I'm kind of desperate.
No the initials are not GD, I would type out the address but I'm not sure if I am allowed to and would fear that the website could be taken down.
My email is [email protected] if you want to email me about it.

Jun 1, 2024
No the initials are not GD, I would type out the address but I'm not sure if I am allowed to and would fear that the website could be taken down.

My email is [email protected] if you want to email me about it.
@gmail.com* forgot the l
I sent you an email.
I didn't get the message yet. I missed an l in the gmail. Its [email protected]
@gmail.com* forgot the l

If it doesn't work, give me your email and I'll email you.
@gmail.com* forgot the l

If it doesn't work, give me your email and I'll email you.
Got it, replying now.

Last edited:
L

LifeCanBeCruel

Jan 2, 2023
Tbh, I don't know who I can trust here. :/

Reactions: sash
R

Rubypie41

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
You can trust me seriously, I have bought from that website a couple of times before and never had any trouble. It is legit, I can guarantee it,
What is the website?

Reactions: IwantHappiness
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
This whole deal sounds sketchy.

Reactions: bussy
bussy

bussy

ā€œmy sin, my soulā€
Mar 30, 2023
I heard you can try get a prescription for meto in the UK by talking to ur GP and faking symptoms. Gotta do more research into this though, but ive seen successful cases. Im also gonna try this when i get SN,,,

Jun 1, 2024
I would like to email you but I also wonder if my antipsychs will work as well as meto? I'm on Quetiapine.
I'm on an antipsychotic also, paliperidone, but I'm going to take metoclopramide also just in case.

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
I would like to email you but I also wonder if my antipsychs will work as well as meto? I'm on Quetiapine.
Quetiapine has had some success in working against nausea, but it has relatively low affinity with dopamine receptors. Meto is far more effective as a dopamine antagonist

ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024
I'm on an antipsychotic also, paliperidone, but I'm going to take metoclopramide also just in case.
I'll send you an email then! I'll include a screenshot of my account editing page as proof.

R

Rubypie41

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
Personally I wouldn't order from the website that @121792 is emailing people about.

I emailed said person using a made up proton account, which I've now already closed.

I work in IT so know my way around websites, domain names, locations, legitimacy etc.

This site screams out 'SCAM'!

I've already checked the domain, reviews, scam checker etc and it's sketchy as fuck. Wouldn't dream of ordering from this site and inputting my debit/credit card details, not a chance in hell.

Do what you want people, but take this as a warning.

• Hugs
Reactions: LostSoul1965 and divinemistress36

Jun 1, 2024
Personally I wouldn't order from the website that @121792 is emailing people about.

I emailed said person using a made up proton account, which I've now already closed.

I work in IT so know my way around websites, domain names, locations, legitimacy etc.

I've already checked the domain, reviews, scam checker etc and it's sketchy as fuck. Wouldn't dream of ordering from this site and inputting my debit/credit card details, not a chance in hell.

Nah it's seriously not a scam I have ordered lots of stuff from that website before and had no problem. I swear it's not a scam.

L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024

Good looking out. Thank you. šŸ˜Š

R

Rubypie41

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
Nah it's seriously not a scam I have ordered lots of stuff from that website before and had no problem. I swear it's not a scam.
By the way, I'm not aiming anything at you personally, I just wouldn't order from a website like the one you've provided. Any clear web site selling pharmaceutical medicines without a prescription is dodgy as fuck. Worldwide delivery too, which is also sketchy. They have two contact numbers, one which is US and one which is UK. There are no clear net websites that are allowed to sell pharmaceutical prescription medicines without a prescription, or at least an online consultation, as that is 100% illegal. So given that it's illegal, why would you trust a clear net website selling medications illegally.

user127679866

user127679866

May 13, 2024
I have a meto source. I assume they ship to uk but not sure. Im in the us and it took about three weeks to get to me. If you still need a source pm me!