• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
So i found out i have money in my bank account (thanks to the stimulus check)
and now i have the possibility of finally ordering SN.
I'm actually really nervous to order it, but i think i'm ready to get more serious about my method.

For the people who have ordered theirs, how did you feel in the process of getting it and how do you feel now
that you actually have it in your possession?

I'm kinda freaking out lol, i'm super excited but i might start having second opinions idk.

Гууу

Гууу

Apr 9, 2020
I wasted about 20-30 minutes of reviewing chem shops and their locations due to my house. Was also looked for a nice marking. Still failed a bit, they sent SN to me from other city (i don't recive it, gonna have it today). SN as CTB method aint popular in post-USSR, there are 2 or 3 articles about it in google. Emotionally i feel myself maybe maximum focused and full of opportunity last month.

Reactions: devil and Maksimka Ai
InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
I have SN and all my meds ready to go. If I knew for certain it's peaceful then I would ctb easily, but I don't. Not sure if I can wait the 20 min to pass out. I probably would only do it if I had a black-out benzo to take with it. Going to try to get some benzos soon. I would rather spend my entire savings on some fucking nembutal if I could though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lost_the_will2_live, devil and Busdriver