• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
Hello Everyone.
I know that there are a lot of SN forum threads but I'm trying to get the facts.

If I order SN in the UK, will the police turn up at my house? (I'm just about to order it but heard stories about police which are confusing)

Has anyone in uk successfully bought SN recently without police getting involved?

PhilosOfDoom

PhilosOfDoom

Experienced
Nov 22, 2019
Is it domestic or international? UK postal vs border control are entirely different ballgames. UK postal cannot open postal packs or bags without reasonable cause. Sodium Nitrite is odorless, so there shouldn't be any worries there. Border control is different.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sad_Autistic_boy_101
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
Is it domestic or international? UK postal vs border control are entirely different ballgames. UK postal cannot open postal packs or bags without reasonable cause. Sodium Nitrite is odorless, so there shouldn't be any worries there. Border control is different.
Well I'm ordering from a guy who lives in the UK.
What's the difference between the two?

PhilosOfDoom

PhilosOfDoom

Experienced
Nov 22, 2019
Well I'm ordering from a guy who lives in the UK.
What's the difference between the two?
Is it mailed from or to Ireland/N Ireland? If not, then you'd go with the british postal. The postal is different then customs in the search capabilities. Customs has xray scanners, while postal can only search mail within reason. However, with sn, there would unlikely to be a reason due to it being odorless. From what I know, customs would see the sn within the parcel from their xray. Whether or not they'd consider it medication or a toxic substance I don't know, and if they did, they'd destroy the substance. Putting your address in a list, possibly sending your a love letter (a letter notifying they seized contraband.) The issue is whether or not they'd pursue. The letter would usually just notify you're not getting your package, and to not do it again. Similar to a warning. In other words, if it's delivered via postal, the risk is very low as long as you use proper opsec, and the vender didn't mess anything up with shipping.

Difference between international and domestic is that domestic is within the country, while international is outside. The UK is sometimes confusing due to the UK being a country or sovereign state, but England, Scotland, etc are technically countries. However, all mailing within the UK is domestic. Well, Royal Mail treats N Ireland weirdly in that regard, but I digress.

Disclaimer: This is from what I've researched. You're advised to research and confirm all claims before acting upon it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sad_Autistic_boy_101