_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
i think i reached the last stage, im far over my limits and im still trying to hold on till i can die in peace.. i think i already saw enough of this world, people are so damn awful irl, no compassion, no empathy, everyone is fake and tries to screw over others.. backstabbing people everywhere, politics is just a nightmare and it still seems to get worse.. i have been living nearly one half of my life in pain and it seems to get even worse the longer i hold onto this. i cant sustain friendships nor any relationships, it used to be no big issue when i was less depressed but it really seems like life is slowly taking everything i used to enjoy, im almost certain, this universe wants me dead. its hilarious how much painful stuff has happend during the last years while my family still thinks depression is just an excuse for lazy people, i cant wait to leave it all behind..

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, GoneGoneGone, Sinai Silence and 12 others
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
God, speaking of politics, I really feel like blowing my brains out if I had a gun, just because of that reason alone.
I am sorry you are in so much pain though!

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Sinai Silence, ocd is bad and 1 other person
wastedyears

wastedyears

Aug 16, 2020
This world truly is repulsive. Decent people are born into this cesspool just to suffer. I don't know why this happens.

Reactions: Sinai Silence, _Minsk, Sprite_Geist and 1 other person