ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
Think of how much you could be learning, practicing, producing if you weren't:

- bedridden
- refreshing this website to find the likeminded or people in a similar situation
- arguing with other people who don't understand your situation
- lacking motivation
- unable to concentrate
- resorting to unhelpful activities to help you cope

Reactions: リスカ, Lonelyhotcake, LittleBlackCat and 4 others
Live or Let Die

Live or Let Die

𝗕𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀, 𝗟𝗼𝗟𝗗
Mar 15, 2023
Yeah it literally is, and it feels like there's nothing you can do about it. Which makes it all that much worse.

Reactions: outrider567, Lonelyhotcake, heartbroken12 and 1 other person
dontfearthereaper11

dontfearthereaper11

curiouser and curiouser
Mar 17, 2023
Just a curse that sticks with you like glue. The human mind is really out to get itself.

Reactions: リスカ and heartbroken12
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just see existing as being something that is completely useless anyway so there really is no such thing as "wasting time". Humans really do place so much value on something so pointless and insignificant as life, where we only exist just to die where everything will inevitably be forgotten about. In fact life in itself really is a complete waste of time, life is completely unnecessary and there is no benefit to existing. Life could only ever lead to death and eventually it will be like we never existed at all, once we are gone from this world whatever happened in our existence could never matter to us.

Reactions: yive
Dolphin55

Dolphin55

Jan 7, 2023
Think of how much you could be learning, practicing, producing if you weren't:

- bedridden
- refreshing this website to find the likeminded or people in a similar situation
- arguing with other people who don't understand your situation
- lacking motivation
- unable to concentrate
- resorting to unhelpful activities to help you cope

true but its not as if we can control it or just turn it off. It's a bit like saying 'the flu is a waste of time, because think of all the things you could be doing instead of being sick'.
I get very frustrated by the way I can't do things when I'm super depressed and its easy to hate yourself over it but i guess you just have to try and remember it's not your fault

Reactions: リスカ, outrider567 and redbathingduck