• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
So reading other threads, people commonly use door handles for hanging because you can tie the rope on the other side of the door and hang it over or wedge the belt in the hinge area of the door.

I have access to a thicker belt and my wardrobe. I have tested the method with my hand and half the time it is sturdy but the other half of the time the belt slips downwards. Is there anyway to secure/ fasten the belt in place?

I have also attempted looping the belt around a coat hanger and putting my head through but the belt was to loose and just chocked me and made me head feel like it was going to explode (I miss the carotid artery) - Not sure if drilling a hole in the belt would make the method more effected? I tested the wardrobe bar and it can take my weight so I have no problem with that.

I plan to be sat down if that makes a difference. I don't have access to a rope unfortunately or this would make it a lot easier!

This isn't for immediate needings so I'm not going anywhere for now, I am just looking at my options so if I decide to press the green button - I would have a plan in place.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Not clear on your setups, but if the belt is strong, you can poke holes in the non-buckle end, and put a screwdriver through the holes. Then the belt won't slip through the door, or will stay attached to the rod as if there were a buckle on both ends.

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
Not clear on your setups, but if the belt is strong, you can poke holes in the non-buckle end, and put a screwdriver through the holes. Then the belt won't slip through the door, or will stay attached to the rod as if there were a buckle on both ends.
oops sorry shit at explaining. So my set up is my wardrobe. I would be sat down with the belt looped around my neck and the longer end wedged in between the door to keep it sturdy. I will then lean forwards quickly. It doesn't sound very effective typed :pfff: :pfff: :pfff: