DepressedAngel

DepressedAngel

Life is exhausting
Dec 4, 2019
So yesterday I was having the worst day because well depression, and I saw one of my guy friends and I went over to meet his friends. They literally formed a circle around me and were fighting over who got to tell me I was pretty first. Then they all took turns telling me I was pretty. :happy:It broke my heart, they are all so beautiful and so strong. But it gives me hope that there are good people in the world, and even though I can't believe that I am anything besides disgusting right now, maybe one day I will be able to believe I am pretty. Anyways, I'm not sure if anyone cares but I hope maybe that will make someone smile today :) have a good day (or night) everyone!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Broken Chimera, MysticPerception, lizinha and 11 others
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
So yesterday I was having the worst day because well depression, and I saw one of my guy friends and I went over to meet his friends. They literally formed a circle around me and were fighting over who got to tell me I was pretty first. Then they all took turns telling me I was pretty. :happy:It broke my heart, they are all so beautiful and so strong. But it gives me hope that there are good people in the world, and even though I can't believe that I am anything besides disgusting right now, maybe one day I will be able to believe I am pretty. Anyways, I'm not sure if anyone cares but I hope maybe that will make someone smile today :) have a good day (or night) everyone!
:hug: I care and am so pleased you posted and shared with us. There is much beauty out there in the world among all the nastiness and am so happy that you had those around you to tell you such things. You say that they are beautiful and strong, but so are you. You dont believe it now, but I know it and prettiness is at all levels and from what have seen and read of your posts and replies since been a member here, your prettiest runs very deep. You are so caring and that is amazing. You are one of the good people in the world, just as I am. You take care of yourself and big hugs from me (((((((((DepressedAngel))))))))))))) xx:heart:

• Love
Reactions: DepressedAngel
DepressedAngel

DepressedAngel

Life is exhausting
Dec 4, 2019
:hug: I care and am so pleased you posted and shared with us. There is much beauty out there in the world among all the nastiness and am so happy that you had those around you to tell you such things. You say that they are beautiful and strong, but so are you. You dont believe it now, but I know it and prettiness is at all levels and from what have seen and read of your posts and replies since been a member here, your prettiest runs very deep. You are so caring and that is amazing. You are one of the good people in the world, just as I am. You take care of yourself and big hugs from me (((((((((DepressedAngel))))))))))))) xx:heart:
I don't know what to say. Thank you so much! Im honestly just hoping some of my posts will make people smile. Did it make you smile maybe? Thank you again for responding and saying I'm a good person, it means so much to me.:heart:

Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
I don't know what to say. Thank you so much! Im honestly just hoping some of my posts will make people smile. Did it make you smile maybe? Thank you again for responding and saying I'm a good person, it means so much to me.:heart:
It definitely made me smile :smiling: and sure it will others when they read it. You try and keep remembering what I said about being a good person, it wont always be easy to make yourself believe it, but I will be around to remind you again if you ever doubt it. xx

• Hugs
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
What an amazing story. People don't understand how a simple act of kindness can mean so much, and literally may save a life and give people like us a reason to stay.

I am so glad that happened to you. When the self doubts, depression, and SI pops up (like it did with me yesterday), pull up that memory to help you through it. :heart:

• Hugs
I

ItHurtsToLive

i hate lifeeee
Jan 18, 2020
This wouldn't happen to a man its the truth

• Love
Reactions: TrailerTrash
TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Just Passing Through
Oct 10, 2019
I smiled ..... :heh:

• Hugs
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Not correct. I just did something similar to @Azzy69 who just returned to the board and I didn't know where he was. ;)

• Love
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
What a fine moment for you to take out, examine, and enjoy when you need strength and comfort in the future! :hug:

• Love
Reactions: DepressedAngel and Thereisnothing
JustHeckinKillMe

JustHeckinKillMe

Cool I'm dead
Sep 26, 2019
So cute and anime-ish :)

• Love
DepressedAngel

DepressedAngel

Life is exhausting
Dec 4, 2019
We talked about that too, since they are all trans guys i am one of the only ones who makes sure to tell them they are pretty every day
It definitely made me smile :smiling: and sure it will others when they read it. You try and keep remembering what I said about being a good person, it wont always be easy to make yourself believe it, but I will be around to remind you again if you ever doubt it. xx
aww thank you! I'll always be here for you if you want to talk!
I smiled ..... :heh:
that makes me really happy you have no idea
What a fine moment for you to take out, examine, and enjoy when you need strength and comfort in the future! :hug:
i definitely will be doing that in the future! It made my day :)

I

ItHurtsToLive

i hate lifeeee
Jan 18, 2020
We talked about that too, since they are all trans guys i am one of the only ones who makes sure to tell them they are pretty every day

aww thank you! I'll always be here for you if you want to talk!

that makes me really happy you have no idea

i definitely will be doing that in the future! It made my day :)
I meant women would not say that to a guy

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Nice one, thanks for posting. :smiling:

• Hugs